March 3rd!!! (1 Viewer)

I almost forgot, they should try and sign Alan Faneca OG Steelers

Don't even cross your fingers for any of these guys.. We'll probably make a run at Williams, maybe even take a shot at Trufant. We'll "say" we tried to land Briggs and Faneca but they wont even come in for a visit.

Sean Payton said he wants to get YOUNGER... he never said anything about wanting to get better. I'm gonna keep on believing that we will start the season with Simoneau and David on the team and if they are replaced it will be Christmas come early, or late.. either way.

Dont let the term "younger" deture you, the youngest team in the nfl was in the championship game this year (Packers) and they were built through the draft, i would rather be a young team than an old one.

Payton wants to get younger, faster and fresher on D, doesnt mean he doesnt want to win, but were not getting better with the older guys either so why not go younger to get faster and more athletic?

Dont let the term "younger" deture you, the youngest team in the nfl was in the championship game this year (Packers) and they were built through the draft, i would rather be a young team than an old one.

Payton wants to get younger, faster and fresher on D, doesnt mean he doesnt want to win, but were not getting better with the older guys either so why not go younger to get faster and more athletic?

The youngest team did make the NFCCG, but the oldest team is currently 18-0 and in the Superbowl........just saying.......

I'll take better over younger anyday of the week!

I also noticed that it took them quite some time to get back there, it took a few years. Do the Saints have that kind of time to build? is the FO going to give coach Payton that kinof time or we get a new coach and the rebuilding starts all over again. I've been watching them rebuild since 1969.

The deadline for the franchise tag last year was Feb 22nd. Will be interesting to see who's available after that passes. I'm still hopeful either Nnamdi Asomough or Marcus Trufant will be available

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom