March 3rd!!! (1 Viewer)

meily

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Am I the only one who cant wait for Free Agency to start? I cant wait to see who the Saints will bring in and who they decide to let go, we sit on this board day in and day out giving our thoughts and reasons as to who might stay and who might be brought in, but there is always a period of joy mixed with anxiety (atleast for me) because you just wanna GET TO IT ALREADY!!

I'm ready too meily! I want the Saints to be aggressive for whoever they target....this should be a fun off season.

:beerchug:

I almost hate to mention this out loud and risk the jinx but.............

I think they are going to make a big splash early in FA this year. I'm am always skeptical when it comes to this time of year and us signing big name guys but just from listening to Payton and his comments about going after a select few key players I'm starting to believe.

I think we reel in Briggs third day of Free Agency..........

I almost hate to mention this out loud and risk the jinx but.............

I think they are going to make a big splash early in FA this year. I'm am always skeptical when it comes to this time of year and us signing big name guys but just from listening to Payton and his comments about going after a select few key players I'm starting to believe.

I think we reel in Briggs third day of Free Agency..........

I just hope there big free agent signing isnt already on the team (last yr it was Grant) I know we gotta get Colston, Smith and Evans signed but......

I'm with ya there meily, it's killing me not knowing anything. All we can do is just speculate what our SAINTS are gonna do. But I have a good feeling that they will make a big splash in FA this year.

free agency is great. i hope we can sign some young impact players.and we need to have a draft like our 06 draft. that would put us back on track!

I just hope there big free agent signing isnt already on the team (last yr it was Grant) I know we gotta get Colston, Smith and Evans signed but......

Yeah... so did Shanle, Hollis, Stinch, Copper... we resigned a bunch of guys that didn't contribute... except maybe Hollis...

we need to sign a DT, CB out of free agents... hopefully Haynesworth, Asomugha someone who can come in and start... if haynesworth resigns draft K Balmer... I hope we draft another WR maybe DJ Hall. he has good hands..

if and when we sign a linebacker, corner or defensive tackle in FA, it doesnt mean we wont be drafting at those same spots, so I dont think each signee or draftee is meant to start, it think its meant to build competition and better dept.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom