March Madness Returns ! (1 Viewer)

chuck's in----we're all doomed.

I think I'm two-time defending champion - which is wild because I know that winning a bracket involves a tremendous amount of luck. I think there are a few things you can do to increase your odds, but the game is won in the late rounds and getting points there is just luck. Is it gonna be the 3 seed or the 1 seed? Top seeds have a slightly better chance but it's not that meaningful when you start compounding the odds across four regions. Winning two years in a row is just wild luck.

That said, I'm the king until somebody takes me down. Sharpen your pencils boys.

I think I'm two-time defending champion - which is wild because I know that winning a bracket involves a tremendous amount of luck. I think there are a few things you can do to increase your odds, but the game is won in the late rounds and getting points there is just luck. Is it gonna be the 3 seed or the 1 seed? Top seeds have a slightly better chance but it's not that meaningful when you start compounding the odds across four regions. Winning two years in a row is just wild luck.

That said, I'm the king until somebody takes me down. Sharpen your pencils boys.
Bring it

im in.

didnt see many upsets in rd 1 as i thought i would

probably will pay for that lol

Should of printed out my picks, I will have to wait until tomorrow to see how I did now

I have my boys in Charleston dancing in the sweet 16

Looking good so far - SDSU’s strength is defense and CoC looking like they can score.

The winner faces Furman, could bode well for Charleston with an all SC matchup.

I’m at a bar in Charleston right now. It’s all Cougars in here. 😁

Anyone having UVA going past next round is hurting. Furman! Wow.
motha!@$@#@

i chose Virgina due to point guard play- ( as most of my picks ) and WOULDNT YA KNOW IT WAS THE POINT GUARD BONEHEAD HEAVE TO NO ONE that cost them the game.

They had a TO left. Oh i feel for that kid. 5th yr senior.

ugh.

DOH and Utah St - they had 7 game win streak entering tourney-

meh. im done.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom