Marcus Davenport: Can't Wait to Get Him Back! (1 Viewer)

That's pretty fantastic given the production that Chubb has had. It's a shame he picked up this toe injury, hopefully he's back soon.

I found this about Davenport. It was reported yesterday. Seems like good news; but I'm not sure I want to rush him back...Davenport.jpg

Man he was so good. Hopefully he comes back healthy and continues to wreck offensive lines.

I found this about Davenport. It was reported yesterday. Seems like good news; but I'm not sure I want to rush him back...Davenport.jpg

Absolutely don’t rush him back imo.
Not a bit. Let him heal properly.
Rush back = setback. Imo.

after this weeks game we play 3 games in 12 days, or if you include this week 4 games in 19 days...

i wouldnt think they'd rush him through that brutal time.

He’ll be back in a few weeks. The team is just being cautious with him so he’ll be healthy down the stretch (and for the playoffs). The scariest thing about Davenport is he was just starting to come on. He is a game changing force on the field. He’s a force against the run and pass. So until he’s completely healthy Okafor and Hendrickson will do fine but when D Zilla returns..... stadiums in Tokyo (aka Charlotte, Atlanta, Dallas) will be destroyed.

Just like with Tyeler earlier this season. He'll be back soon, but not before he's 100%. In the mean time, Okafor will have a bigger load to carry and Hendrickson will have to step up.... maybe Loewen too.

As long as we don't have to slide Rankins outside and take him away from the interior line where he belongs and seems to be becoming a force to be reckoned with. Like we were forced to do last season.

He’ll be back in a few weeks. The team is just being cautious with him so he’ll be healthy down the stretch (and for the playoffs). The scariest thing about Davenport is he was just starting to come on. He is a game changing force on the field. He’s a force against the run and pass. So until he’s completely healthy Okafor and Hendrickson will do fine but when D Zilla returns..... stadiums in Tokyo (aka Charlotte, Atlanta, Dallas) will be destroyed.

Nice! ?

Young, healthy bodies can heal overnight sometimes

after this weeks game we play 3 games in 12 days, or if you include this week 4 games in 19 days...

i wouldnt think they'd rush him through that brutal time.

Man that makes me cringe. I truly dread only two things about our team anymore....
Always look for a flag on the play, when we make a good one. Lol.

And injuries. We seem to almost always get hit hard. I realize most teams do, but you have to usually stay relatively healthy to lift the Lombardi.

True, but it seems we have been taking a real cautious approach with Marcus ever since training camp

Got to.
He’s our Bentley or Maserati.
Bughatti, whatever your taste is. He’s the prized young stallion.

D Zilla. I vote yes. :grin:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom