Marcus Mariota? (1 Viewer)

I must be crazy, but I didn't see Teddy Bridgewater do anything special this season. He just played within the confines of what was asked of him. He didn't look super great. I don't get why folks are thinking he's going to get a major payday.
You just described Garappolo, Derek Carr, Matthew Stafford, Jared Goff etc and they all make 25+ lol

I remember when he came to the Dome and Torched us ???

Seriously dude was a no 2 pick. For people to say he sucks is hilarious. I think Payton would have a harder time making Taysom a legit QB than than Mariotta.

At one time Mariotta was Joe Burrow .

People get lost in moments

And that was when the Saints set NFL records for their "historically" bad defenses.

Mariota was never Joe Burrow. Whatever he had in college never translated to the NFL.

You can't just simply coach skills into a player that they don't have and to the eye Mariota doesn't have what it takes to be an NFL QB.

You just described Garappolo, Derek Carr, Matthew Stafford, Jared Goff etc and they all make 25+ lol
Yeah, but does that make it smart? Not being argumentative but even when I watched him "lead" us to victories, I didn't get caught up in the TB hype. It just seemed like the very definition of game manager. And this is no shade to him. That's just my honest assessment.

Yeah, but does that make it smart? Not being argumentative but even when I watched him "lead" us to victories, I didn't get caught up in the TB hype. It just seemed like the very definition of game manager. And this is no shade to him. That's just my honest assessment.
No I wouldn’t have paid any of the QBs I named either but that’s the business. There’s more serviceable to mediocre starters than great ones. With that said, someone like Teddy is getting paid

He was benched in Tennessee because he sucks. He is a clipboard holder now.
Dude save the Mariota hate. He barely had a line that blocked for him with the exception of Taylor Lewan. And he's had how many different coaches? ? Exactly! MM8 had a perfect passer rating 4 TDs and left the game early in his rookie debut against Tampa. Y'all are so quick to judge from the outside looking in, a few of y'all were P'Oed about us giving up a pick for bridgewater. So just chill tf out.

Give me a break the man has had 5 different offensive coordinators since he's been in the league. Send him to New Orleans and let him sit behind Brees for a year like Teddy and see how it pans out. He's still young and I feel like the Titans will regret having to ever play against him especially when he gets a team that will rally behind him. I still feel like he can be just as dangerous as Touchdown Ted.

I remember when he came to the Dome and Torched us ???

Seriously dude was a no 2 pick. For people to say he sucks is hilarious. I think Payton would have a harder time making Taysom a legit QB than than Mariotta.

At one time Mariotta was Joe Burrow .

People get lost in moments
Thank you!! I can tell you actually watch football unlike some of these people on here

I could see him going to Chicago and lighting defenses up. He'll be alright but at least he didn't pull a 30 for 30 like Winston. But Winston is still dangerous as well. Once he cut the interceptions in half he'll probably be considered a top 5 QB ???

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom