Marcus Murphy - INACTIVE (1 Viewer)

tumblr_mgdfat7Gut1qer7yko1_400.gif

We keep 6 rbs and people complain, spiller is inactive and people complain, we cut spiller and people complain, we have murphy as our returner and people complain, murphy is now inactive and more complaints, just can't win with some people i guess

It's all the same problem.

He has fumbling issues and the forecast is calling for the possibility of rain, wise decision.

possibly, last i saw was like a 90% chance? Think that is more on the probable side.
:mwink:

Murphy was on a short enough leash to have 1 really bad return and then be inactive, yet still made the 53.

Pretty telling.

It could have less to do with Murphy and MORE to do with liking a notch up with Tommylee, likely on offense. Assuming he's active, I expect him to get some snaps today. We should know in the next couple minutes.

It could have less to do with Murphy and MORE to do with liking a notch up with Tommylee, likely on offense. Assuming he's active, I expect him to get some snaps today. We should know in the next couple minutes.

It's not like we need help at WR. This is solely about Murphy IMO. Payton was...not pleased with the last return during the post-game last week.

We cut Spiller, time some people get over it. Notice the flurry of teams racing to sign him? No, me neither.

The inactive list changes and will continue to change based on what we need week to week, plus injuries of course. Learn football.

Personally id like to see what Lewis can do. Wouldn't mind seeing him take some snaps either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We keep 6 rbs and people complain, spiller is inactive and people complain, we cut spiller and people complain, we have murphy as our returner and people complain, murphy is now inactive and more complaints, just can't win with some people i guess

Well, people would be less apt to complain maybe if we didnt keep 6 rb's inexplicably, maybe put Spiller at kick return duties where he would of probably done quite well, and released Murphy who seems to be a constant liability with the threat of a big return every 20 or so if youre lucky.

You say just cant win, i say if there was even a hint of logic with some of the personnel moves theyve made at the beginning of this season there would be alot less annoyed fans. Just saying.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom