Marcus Peters fined for unnecessary roughness against TQS. (1 Viewer)

I remember when I kept saying that TQS has no “dog” in him and some blasted me for it. TQS did absolutely nothing to defend himself during that altercation with Peters. Sorry, but if a player rips your helmet off, gives you a right hook to the chin, then you better at least go at him (at minimum). I guarantee you Peters is not stupid enough to try that with MT. Why???? Bc MT has some “dog” in him. Can’t let that Rams team push us around like that. It only gives them more confidence and the green light to play outside the rules.

WTF are you talking about? TQS, a 2nd year player totally baited a vet (who should know better) into what should have been a 15 yard penalty had the incompetent refs had a clue....There are plenty of great players who rarely retaliated when being roughed up....I give you Marques Colston for one, one of the greatest defensive lineman of all time Merlin Olsen being another....it takes more power and will not to retaliate and it usually means a better outcome for your team....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom