Marcus/PJ Williams (1 Viewer)

RKNSaint

Vaxxed; 2x Pfizer
Reaction score
I keep seeing replays of Williams getting toasted for game winning TD. How may times did he get burnt in route to the game winner? Or was the toasting shared amongst many?

So many lost opportunities with this group. Damn shameful.

Last edited by a moderator:
I keep seeing replays of Williams getting toasted for game winning TD. How may times did he get burnt in route to the game winner? Or was the toasting shared amongst many?

So many lost opportunities with this group. Damn shameful.
So I guess you also saw Lattimore guarding air almost every time they threw his way too right?

Sorry PJ too. I edited the titl. It looked bad. Never turned around. Terrible.

Williams doesnt read the field quick enough, he is always late to react for the most part hence always behind the play to make a play. He can still be a useful player but i think it’s time to move him from that roll... he also seems to make the biggest errors at the end of games.

PJ is good for a depth corner. He just got beat (and got shoved too). Marcus though, I thought we were a better defense without him. He can go be a pro bowler somewhere else he needs a change of scenery. ASAP

PJ got stiff armed by a huge TE on that last play. It wasn't his fault the refs didn't call it. He's as good of a 4th corner as you can ask for.

It's the other Williams that needs to go.
Never even come close to defending the TE. Never turned around. Just got birch slapped and abused for the loss.

Never even come close to defending the TE. Never turned around. Just got birch slapped and abused for the loss.

He's a 6 foot corner against a 6'6" TE who gave him a full arm extentsion. If he "turns around" the ball would have been even further over his head. After getting OPIed, he was trying to at least knock the ball out. You can't do that turned around.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom