Marcus Williams Fires Agent (1 Viewer)

Already have my popcorn for when Williams signs elsewhere and becomes a perennial All Pro and everyone here laments about why he wasn't that good here while Dennis Allen and Aaron Glenn remain cemented to the floor at Airline.
Big issue we have in my opinion. Glenn is probably gonna be snatched up this off season. It's probably going to take a firing for us to rid of Allen. Like... CHiefs can put 50 points on us in the Superbowl and I'm pretty sure Allen won't get fired.

In the end he'll pull off a solid season and someone is going to want to pay him a good contract.
I am hoping he plays well. Really rooting for him. 3 big areas of improvement would be 1) Better angles in run pursuit 2) Better tackling 3) Making a play for the ball.

I would like to see him go. Dude has not grown one bit since arriving. Terrible at judging balls in the air and he's a poor tackler.

I am hoping he plays well. Really rooting for him. 3 big areas of improvement would be 1) Better angles in run pursuit 2) Better tackling 3) Making a play for the ball.
Those are all the things a safety should naturally be able to do. Dude plays like someone that was switched to Safety and is still learning not someone that was drafted as one. I would expect PJ to be as bad as he is.

Did anyone read the article or just the headline? 1 of his agents left his firm, so he is probably just going to sign with the same agent at their new firm.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom