Marcus Williams was so bad (1 Viewer)

If 22 makes the tackle, the facemask never happens.

That was a mismatch. You had an All Pro caliber TE one on one with a 4th round rookie. Those are the matchups coaches stay up till 2 am trying to scheme to make happen.

That play was on the coaching staff. The 49ers had the matchup they wanted at the time they wanted it. Dennis Allen was aced out, plain and simple.

I don’t blame Gardner Johnson. I don’t really blame Marcus Williams. Dennis Allen got suckered, and that’s where the blame lies.

That was a mismatch. You had an All Pro caliber TE one on one with a 4th round rookie. Those are the matchups coaches stay up till 2 am trying to scheme to make happen.

That play was on the coaching staff. The 49er has the matchup the wanted at the time they wanted it. Dennis Allen was aced out, plain and simple.

I don’t blame Gardner Johnson. I don’t really blame Marcus Williams. Dennis Allen got suckered, and that’s where the blame lies.
I like CJ, but he dove way too soon. Get closer and secure the tackle. He was just too focused on forcing a turnover on downs. Chalk it up to a rookie mistake.

That long pass to Emmanuel Sanders early in the game was the ugliest defensive play I’ve seen all year.
That was such a terrible throw and easy interception. Then right after the announcers were praising how great JG was. LOL

That long pass to Emmanuel Sanders early in the game was the ugliest defensive play I’ve seen all year.
He was not good on the day but in fairness on the long play, Sanders pulled him down by his jersey to free himself.

I hope the Saints sell out in the offseason to improve the secondary whether that be the draft, FA, and or trades. All draft picks on DBs; sign all DBs, trade for DBs. Just fix that problem once and for all. Sick and tired of DBs that can't cover and or make a play on the ball. It's buffoonery at this point.

My problem is why Lattimore wasn't covering kittle instead of a rookie on that play, I really believe Lattimore makes that tackle.
He actually matched up well against kittle on a couple plays and has played quite well, but just had his worst play probably of the season so far on such a critical moment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom