Marcus Williams (1 Viewer)

It's funny, because I told my friend that after each game there is a rush for people to create negative threada about players because those get those most hits with people falling for the click Bait.....well done my friend in setting the example.

What? Coleman literally forced a fumble. Say what you want about his season, but he kept us in this game when the offense stuttered. As for Williams? The less you hear his name (outside of interceptions, that is.), the better.

Not gonna call him the worst FS in the league but if this was baseball and he played Centerfield, he would never catch popflies whether over his head, especially wouldn't catch any in front of him. QBs around the league try him way too much because of this. FS position isn't hard at all especially when your assignments in Cover 2 and Cover 3 are simple and to point by Senior year of highschool. The lightbulb simply has not come on especially when reading the QBs eyes and or routes with said coverages called.

I scream at him every week, every game. Nowhere to be found when we're in Cover 3 and the who's who of QBs start to carve the middle of the field up. It has gotten old. He does not deserve a pass, I'm certain they're are a few who will, stating that he has help responsibilities, yeah maybe in man, maybe in Cover 4 and 6, what about s FSs dream(Cover 3) he's lost. Bout like Kenny Vaccaro. Cover 3 has the easiest responsibilities for Dbs in any formation. It's rather embarrassing to say the least...

This guy is the worst free safety in the NFL. He makes no play whatsoever and Kurt Coleman is waste of money
All the hype and he is invisible or "almost" in the play but never quite there.

Should be the end of the experiment this year if one of the other safeties comes on.

All the hype and he is invisible or "almost" in the play but never quite there.

Should be the end of the experiment this year if one of the other safeties comes on.

Agreed.
I was so excited when we drafted him but imo he is not an impact player at all.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom