Marcus Williams... (1 Viewer)

Saintssation

Banned
Reaction score
Habitually negative or inflammatory conduct deemed to be detrimental to the community.
Sticky Post
There's no other way to say it. This dude is a liability out there. Anyone else feel as though his play has declined? He may get the Ken Crawley treatment next season.

ilvdsnts

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I’m more astounded that we just clinched the #1 seed in the ENTIRE NFC and we still have Negative Nancy’s (OP)on this board!
I’m more astounded that we just clinched #1 with a team full of liabilities. Drew brees’ arm is weak and old, Taysom don’t know when to run or handoff, Ginn drops too many, TLL fumbles too much and too small, Latte and Williams forgot how to play D after 1 year, can’t find a LB that is NFL starter level. Heck, how’d we win a GAME?

BiloxiSaint1

Veteran Starter
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I didn't have time to read all this thread so the following may have already been posted. Through 15 games this season, Marcus Williams has amazingly played over 100 more snaps than any other player on defense. I think that says a lot about about the young man's work ethic, his durability, and the trust the coaches have in him.

Screenshot_20181225-092604_Samsung Internet.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)