Votes: 23 3.2%
  • No, it should remain illegal.

Votes: 43 6.0%

• Total voters

LtAldoRaine

So you're Aldo the Apache
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Figured I'd go ahead and post a poll and see how you guys and gals feel about cannabis. I myself haven't smoked it too much, but before I enlisted I partook maybe 5-10 times. I personally didn't enjoy the high too much, but the pain relief was amazing.

I've been on a few big pain killers throughout my day for issues related to service. They all make me feel too high, numb, and are very addictive. Marijuana has been a pain reliever that I've recently enjoyed. It has made me feel better than the pills. Those "legal" pills are addictive as ****, and have led to more problems than I'd like. After a long days work I personally would prefer smoking and going to sleep than drinking and taking these pain pills.

Anywho, what are your thoughts on marijuana? Should it be legal, medically only, or stay illegal?

Reaction score

Hound Labs says its device can accurately detect whether a person has smoked pot in the last two hours, a window many consider the peak impairment time frame. "When you find THC in breath, you can be pretty darn sure that somebody smoked pot in the last couple of hours," Lynn says. "And we don't want to have people driving during that time period or, frankly, at a work site in a construction zone."
This is about the best I've heard of for testing. I'm guessing though that it would still be difficult for companies. Unless maybe they spot check or have a policy for accidents etc.

zeetes

yo’ robbie fordz fo lyfe
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
not asking for the “mailing” and just curious, seriously looking for a possible place to move (difficult picking usa cities, and i don’t want to go back to oz, my dogs especially 6 months of quarantine). i have always wanted to visit.

Reaction score
Last edited:

Goatman Saint

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Any suggestions on what I should grow next? Well hypothetically of course if I was to do something like that

SystemShock

uh yu ka t'ann
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Well, the Mexican Supreme Court yesterday paved the way to full legalization of recreational mariguana, allowing residents to grow and smoke their own.

Oye

Board Man
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
there are a *lot* of people taking advantage of the new law, just judging by the aroma in the GTA

and we're still functioning... crazy, eh?

SystemShock

uh yu ka t'ann
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
So, this is Nayeli Salvatori. She is the Representative of Zona 10 (equivalent to a district) of the State of Puebla in the Mexican Congress.

salvatori.jpg

Once the legalization comes into effect, she wants you to drop by her place to listen to The Doors, and smoke some pot...

slavatori2.jpg

zeetes

yo’ robbie fordz fo lyfe
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
my psychiatrist knows i am pro marijuana. she knows i have smoked a lot of it. she won’t give me a straight answer as to whether it should be legal or not. it is obvious when i mention the legality of it, she seems to quietly agree with her mannerisms and lack of. she is awesome. my last one would always say “you’ll rot your brain.”

Reaction score
Looks like another good day for pot was had.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/pot-proponents-claim-victory-set-sights-national-legalization-n933206

Pot proponents were also claiming victory in key congressional races. Longtime incumbent Rep. Pete Sessions, R-Texas, was defeated Tuesday by Democrat Colin Allred. As chairman of the House Rules Committee, Sessions repeatedly blocked pro-marijuana legislation.

Candidates considered friendly to the movement, including incumbent Rep. Earl Blumenauer, D-Ore., and newcomer Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, a New York Democrat, were winners in House races Tuesday.

"The bench is deep now," Collins said of pro-decriminalization legislators. "The debate over should we legalize is over, and it's now how should we legalize."

Rickboy

Nom Nom Nom Nom.. me hungry for a SuperBowl
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sessions will be gone soon and perhaps one more road block to federal decriminalization.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Saints Headlines (The Advocate)

Headlines

Top Bottom