Votes: 683 87.7%
  • Yes, but only medically

Votes: 27 3.5%
  • No, but the marijuana laws should be relaxed

Votes: 24 3.1%
  • No, it should remain illegal.

Votes: 45 5.8%

• Total voters
Wow. 161 pages. I haven’t smoked in years. Just don’t care to have that unfiltered smoke hit my lungs. But...the edibles really interest me. My cousin talks about the 10% edibles as the greatest thing ever. I want some so bad. So, how does this work? I am in NC.
The issue with edibles is that they don't include the cbd from what I've read. So you can get a really intense high, but the cbd which normally would calm is missing. If that's what you are after it's all good. Personally I like the full experience better with the balance of both parts.

yup.

remember kids, cannabutter can be used in anything with butter or oil as a substitute.
You can also use something like everclear to strip the resin from the buds. Just put it in a mason jar and shake it for a while. Filter out the stems and leaves then put the solution into a coffee carafe and set it on the burner. Let it go until the alcohol is almost completely removed and you have basically pure resin. Very potent stuff at that point.

I saw it on an episode of weediquette. Seemed like a really easy process and you can just rub a bit on your gums after. YMMV and be very careful going the edible route because it's harder to judge the amount. Very easy to over shoot and wind up not enjoying it.

The issue with edibles is that they don't include the cbd from what I've read. So you can get a really intense high, but the cbd which normally would calm is missing. If that's what you are after it's all good. Personally I like the full experience better with the balance of both parts.

BmlWDwt.gif

Interesting as I recall Apple had already done this and then removed the ban later. So now Apple is less restrictive than Google? This is a change.

Yep just looked and it seems Weedmaps Leafly and duby are all available for the Apple.

Weedmaps app is a wealth of info.

Recreational marijuana has been legalized in Cali, but if you go to the dispensaries and try to use a debit card that is from a Federal Credit Union, the card declines the sale. So, you have to either use cash, another card, or go to the atm with your FCU card and get cash.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom