• Yes, but only medically

Votes: 27 3.5%
  • No, but the marijuana laws should be relaxed

Votes: 24 3.1%
  • No, it should remain illegal.

Votes: 45 5.8%

• Total voters
I've never been on this thread before.

I just came to tell everyone you'd better stay away from Copperhead Road.

Have a nice day.

My mom mentioned getting a card. Let me give her a call

Had a procedure last Thursday. I've only ever had the hydrocodone which really does nothing for my pain and makes me nauseous. So the Dr gave me Oxy this time.

I understand now why people would become addicted to it. I'm only using it when absolutely can't bear the pain anymore but find myself wanting to just take it and cruise through the day.

Wish I had another option and am glad this is almost over.

Had a procedure last Thursday. I've only ever had the hydrocodone which really does nothing for my pain and makes me nauseous. So the Dr gave me Oxy this time.

I understand now why people would become addicted to it. I'm only using it when absolutely can't bear the pain anymore but find myself wanting to just take it and cruise through the day.

I had the same experience. Luckily, I had a friend see what was going on and suggested cannibis. I haven't looked back since. What's all of the talk about medical cards. Is this for Louisiana?

I had the same experience. Luckily, I had a friend see what was going on and suggested cannibis. I haven't looked back since. What's all of the talk about medical cards. Is this for Louisiana?
This is a one off for me but might be able to qualify with the PTSD added.

As I understand it, right now it's pretty much mired in politics about how gets licenses to sell.

Careful man. Hope it’s over quickly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom