Votes: 24 3.2%
  • No, it should remain illegal.

Votes: 43 5.8%

• Total voters

LtAldoRaine

So you're Aldo the Apache
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Figured I'd go ahead and post a poll and see how you guys and gals feel about cannabis. I myself haven't smoked it too much, but before I enlisted I partook maybe 5-10 times. I personally didn't enjoy the high too much, but the pain relief was amazing.

I've been on a few big pain killers throughout my day for issues related to service. They all make me feel too high, numb, and are very addictive. Marijuana has been a pain reliever that I've recently enjoyed. It has made me feel better than the pills. Those "legal" pills are addictive as ****, and have led to more problems than I'd like. After a long days work I personally would prefer smoking and going to sleep than drinking and taking these pain pills.

Anywho, what are your thoughts on marijuana? Should it be legal, medically only, or stay illegal?

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Oregon decriminalized all drugs, and DC decriminalized mushrooms.
I hope this means dismissing and pardoning all prior possession crimes related to these drugs. Because that's what I would do. There are a lot of people sitting and wasting away because of non-violent drug crimes.

buzd

party lamp
Staff member
Tech-Admin
Reaction score
I hope this means dismissing and pardoning all prior possession crimes related to these drugs. Because that's what I would do. There are a lot of people sitting and wasting away because of non-violent drug crimes.
I agree, but I don't know if that's the case.

Also, Oregon legalized mushrooms for therapy.

superchuck500

guarding the potatoes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I think those typically follow.

faceman

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I agree, but I don't know if that's the case.

Also, Oregon legalized mushrooms for therapy.

My internet is still spotty. Most sites still won't load. Thankfully SR is not one of those. I remember reading years ago
psychedelics like mushrooms and LSD have promising results in the treatment of cluster headaches

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom