Votes: 24 3.2%
  • No, it should remain illegal.

Votes: 43 5.8%

• Total voters

LtAldoRaine

So you're Aldo the Apache
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Figured I'd go ahead and post a poll and see how you guys and gals feel about cannabis. I myself haven't smoked it too much, but before I enlisted I partook maybe 5-10 times. I personally didn't enjoy the high too much, but the pain relief was amazing.

I've been on a few big pain killers throughout my day for issues related to service. They all make me feel too high, numb, and are very addictive. Marijuana has been a pain reliever that I've recently enjoyed. It has made me feel better than the pills. Those "legal" pills are addictive as ****, and have led to more problems than I'd like. After a long days work I personally would prefer smoking and going to sleep than drinking and taking these pain pills.

Anywho, what are your thoughts on marijuana? Should it be legal, medically only, or stay illegal?

itztime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Then vote em out next chance you get.
Wish it was that easy, we all knew how terrible the governor would be and he still won, he always thinks he is smarter than the next person in the room. We will be stuck with Mr. Dumass for 3 more years on this term and I cant see anyone beating him the next term.

saintmdterps

If we give ya the boogie, can ya handle it?
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
"Can you give this customer a call?"

"Not right now. My wife and I just burned a fat one and I'm high AF. Text me the info and I'll call later"

"Ok, cool!!"

--saintmdterps summer 2019 :rasta: .

Last edited:

staphory

Subscribing Member
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
If they do this I will personally drive to Jackson take off my prosthetic leg and shove it up Tate‘s backside.
Get ready. Mayor of Madison is first up.
JACKSON, Miss. (AP) — The Mississippi Supreme Court is setting deadlines for attorneys to file arguments in a mayor’s lawsuit that questions the legitimacy of the medical marijuana initiative that voters approved by a wide margin.

Reaction score
Get ready. Mayor of Madison is first up.

I saw this. It pisses me off at how the people we vote for and put in office think they are smarter than the people who elected them. The people had a chance to vote for it and they did by a wide margin.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom