Votes: 24 3.2%
  • No, it should remain illegal.

Votes: 43 5.8%

• Total voters

LtAldoRaine

So you're Aldo the Apache
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Figured I'd go ahead and post a poll and see how you guys and gals feel about cannabis. I myself haven't smoked it too much, but before I enlisted I partook maybe 5-10 times. I personally didn't enjoy the high too much, but the pain relief was amazing.

I've been on a few big pain killers throughout my day for issues related to service. They all make me feel too high, numb, and are very addictive. Marijuana has been a pain reliever that I've recently enjoyed. It has made me feel better than the pills. Those "legal" pills are addictive as ****, and have led to more problems than I'd like. After a long days work I personally would prefer smoking and going to sleep than drinking and taking these pain pills.

Anywho, what are your thoughts on marijuana? Should it be legal, medically only, or stay illegal?

tomwaits

Frontier Psychiatrist
Reaction score
It is though. One of the excuses the non-legal states use is that marijuana is illegal on the federal level.

And the way this Massie fella describes what is actually going on with this bill could only be accomplished by a highly seasoned forked-tongued politician. That man is high caliber.

All the things he's describing almost have to be done. No different than for alcohol or sugar. One difference is at least they attempt to realize past marijuana laws were purposefully used to disproportionately negatively affect certain communities. Mainly the African American one. So supposedly setting up federal level monitoring parameters to make sure those groups get a foothold in the legalized industry. Which i'm sure is pure lip service BS, but I'm also sure republicans aren't fans of that language existing at all.
No, a small government bill would be the federal government removing it as a controlled substance at the federal level and leaving it entirely up to the state.
Massie is one of the few that actually reads the bills.

LAhotsauce

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
No, a small government bill would be the federal government removing it as a controlled substance at the federal level and leaving it entirely up to the state.
Massie is one of the few that actually reads the bills.
Which part of this bill prevents states from doing any of that?

Let's forget the generalities and Massie word salad. What specific rules and regulations or taxes is he talking about?

Last edited:

zeetes

yo’ robbie fordz fo lyfe
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I heard a commercial on a podcast for a company selling THC Delta 8 products. Is this a GMO THC that is technically legal because it is new and was not classified as illegal?
ordered 1ml cartridge and will gladly let know the outcome.

zeetes

yo’ robbie fordz fo lyfe
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
ordered a few delta-8 carts. bubblegum og (since i'm familiar, i have something to compare with) and pineapple cake (have no idea).

Booker

All-Pro
Reaction score
He'll never get his 12 years back, but at least he's not wasting anymore of his life. A life sentence for $20 of weed is both inhumane and a ridiculous waste of taxpayer money.

Reaction score
He'll never get his 12 years back, but at least he's not wasting anymore of his life. A life sentence for $20 of weed is both inhumane and a ridiculous waste of taxpayer money.

I was coming to post this. Somehow, I think this is a gross abuse of the three strikes laws. I was not paying much attention back when they were developed but thought they would only apply to violent offenders as that was all the argument about it revolved around. I didn't, but should have read the fine print.

zeetes

yo’ robbie fordz fo lyfe
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
ordered a few delta-8 carts. bubblegum og (since i'm familiar, i have something to compare with) and pineapple cake (have no idea).

bubblegum og. is fantasic.

pineapple cake. good, but i'd prefer the bubblegum.

next i'm trying a sativa; durban poison

TXSAINTFAN

Music is Life
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score

bubblegum og. is fantasic.

pineapple cake. good, but i'd prefer the bubblegum.

next i'm trying a sativa; durban poison
I can vouch for the Durban Poison One of my faves.

My current favorite is Blue Raz in the pen.

Blue Razz traces its origins to an unknown American breeder. While little information exists about its parent plants, Blue Razz is commonly enjoyed in vapes as an Indica-leaning hybrid.

Consumers report this strain features a sweet berry taste and skunky aroma, while others cite its pain-relieving and relaxing properties.

Reaction score
I can vouch for the Durban Poison One of my faves.

My current favorite is Blue Raz in the pen.

Blue Razz traces its origins to an unknown American breeder. While little information exists about its parent plants, Blue Razz is commonly enjoyed in vapes as an Indica-leaning hybrid.

Consumers report this strain features a sweet berry taste and skunky aroma, while others cite its pain-relieving and relaxing properties.
I thought sativa is supposed to be the best strain for pain relief. I may be wrong about that so if I am wrong tell me the strain I need for pain.

TXSAINTFAN

Music is Life
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I thought sativa is supposed to be the best strain for pain relief. I may be wrong about that so if I am wrong tell me the strain I need for pain.
Here's a bit of information on strain for pain:

Reaction score
Might be a good time to kick all the smoking habits since Covid isnt going away anytime soon...
Or switch strains?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom