Votes: 24 3.2%
  • No, it should remain illegal.

Votes: 44 5.9%

• Total voters

LtAldoRaine

So you're Aldo the Apache
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Figured I'd go ahead and post a poll and see how you guys and gals feel about cannabis. I myself haven't smoked it too much, but before I enlisted I partook maybe 5-10 times. I personally didn't enjoy the high too much, but the pain relief was amazing.

I've been on a few big pain killers throughout my day for issues related to service. They all make me feel too high, numb, and are very addictive. Marijuana has been a pain reliever that I've recently enjoyed. It has made me feel better than the pills. Those "legal" pills are addictive as ****, and have led to more problems than I'd like. After a long days work I personally would prefer smoking and going to sleep than drinking and taking these pain pills.

Anywho, what are your thoughts on marijuana? Should it be legal, medically only, or stay illegal?

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Legalizing at the federal level would be a game changer. That said. I'm sure it will still be highly regulated. The devil will be in the details.

Zack Lee

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
This is the main reason I would like to see it legalized. Most people who partake here are only going to see one type and it is heavy and potent as hell. I really doubt the medicinal affects of that strain other than appetite increase and sleep problems.

Louisiana Joseph

Purple Gold!
Reaction score
This is the main reason I would like to see it legalized. Most people who partake here are only going to see one type and it is heavy and potent as hell. I really doubt the medicinal affects of that strain other than appetite increase and sleep problems.

Working in dispensaries for the past few months, the term indica and sativa don't mean as much as the type of terpenes in the strain.

2009ring

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
We voted here in NJ to legalize in Nov. they still can't get it figured and and in order. If I recall they've suspended any current MJ prosecutions but IDk bout the rest.

Zack Lee

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Working in dispensaries for the past few months, the term indica and sativa don't mean as much as the type of terpenes in the strain.
yea, I’m working with old knowledge and I figured it would all be muddier with tracked strains now. And apparently sinsemilla is obsolete as a term. Before 911 most of what you found had seeds and wildly inconsistent. And you payed crazy prices for the seedless. Then that was all there was and you payed the pretty penny. The prices dropped and its all still seedless and potent. I’m passing all this info on second hand as I receive it.

superchuck500

guarding the potatoes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score

Maxp

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score

zeetes

yo’ robbie fordz fo lyfe
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Meanwhile,

"Opioid Prescriptions
In 2018, , Idaho providers wrote 61.9 opioid prescriptions for every 100 persons compared to the average U.S. rate of 51.4 prescriptions."

my mom and i were just talking about this.

she scolds me about my marijuana use (though she has bought me books on how to grow, an antique box to hold 30+ joints, and some kind of weird bong). not an entirely great conversation. she believes more in pain meds.

damn boomers.

Zack Lee

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Jesus. I wonder if that statistic is counting multiple or repeat prescriptions for the same individual? Even if it is, the nationwide statistic is way too high.
Im certain it is. 50 percent of the population are not on opioids. Although the actual number of people is still staggering.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom