Votes: 24 3.2%
  • No, it should remain illegal.

Votes: 44 5.8%

• Total voters

LtAldoRaine

So you're Aldo the Apache
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Figured I'd go ahead and post a poll and see how you guys and gals feel about cannabis. I myself haven't smoked it too much, but before I enlisted I partook maybe 5-10 times. I personally didn't enjoy the high too much, but the pain relief was amazing.

I've been on a few big pain killers throughout my day for issues related to service. They all make me feel too high, numb, and are very addictive. Marijuana has been a pain reliever that I've recently enjoyed. It has made me feel better than the pills. Those "legal" pills are addictive as ****, and have led to more problems than I'd like. After a long days work I personally would prefer smoking and going to sleep than drinking and taking these pain pills.

Anywho, what are your thoughts on marijuana? Should it be legal, medically only, or stay illegal?

superchuck500

tiny changes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
When has Louisiana politicians ever done anything smart or substantial like this? I can't think of anything.

I think it was the LA AG about two years ago testified at a hearing that law enforcement opposed decriminalization “because we continue to see marijuana associated with criminal activity.”

:scratch:

Zack Lee

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Louisiana missed a massive amount of income listening to groups like the Sheriff's Association. They could have setup a similar system to Amsterdam, and had it only legal to sell in the French Quarter. You could have let the rest of the state grow it, and everyone wins. They should have done that a decade ago.

I would have been on board with this but not for the French Quarter. Bourbon Street is just one aspect of the Quarter and very far from the best part of it.

Saints318

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score

superchuck500

tiny changes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The only time I can ever find this thread is keyword search (or click an alert when someone else has posted).

It's clearly an EE thread with recent (just minutes ago) activity - but it doesn't show up on the main EE page either on my laptop or phone. It says I'm following it and everything looks normal.

Does this happen for anyone else?

antipop

drool mop
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score

Surprised this wasn't already posted.

Does it have a chance? Please tell me this will happen.

it's inevitable at this point that weed will be legalized pretty much everywhere...but why shoot yourself in the foot and miss out on the tax revenue??? because Louisiana

Zack Lee

VIP Contributor
Reaction score

Surprised this wasn't already posted.

Does it have a chance? Please tell me this will happen.

an article about the Republican author of the bill is in here several pages back but thanks for the update. The suicide statistics from Colorado is interesting. Not sure it proves anything but it’s worth more study.

buzd

party lamp
Staff member
Tech-Admin
Reaction score
The only time I can ever find this thread is keyword search (or click an alert when someone else has posted).

It's clearly an EE thread with recent (just minutes ago) activity - but it doesn't show up on the main EE page either on my laptop or phone. It says I'm following it and everything looks normal.

Does this happen for anyone else?
It acts normally for me.

What did you do to it?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom