Votes: 687 87.7%
  • Yes, but only medically

Votes: 27 3.4%
  • No, but the marijuana laws should be relaxed

Votes: 24 3.1%
  • No, it should remain illegal.

Votes: 45 5.7%

• Total voters
louisiana needs to seriously consider this soon. i know why the South has such draconian drug laws but man the savings in criminal justice alone are worth it. not to mention new revenue streams and a whole segment of the population that drops off the black market. older people who get medical marijuana do not use it when they are prescribed because of the stigma.

Decriminalized in New Orleans and easy to get medical cards state wide. It's not far off.

The $200 vig was too steep for me for the card, though - I let mine go. I go to CA enough that I don't have to worry about it.

in br, capitol pharmacy (https://capitolpharmacy.com) has og kush $20 per 3.5g for the week. 8 * each 3.5 is $180 (3+ items 10% off). $180 for a high-quality og kush ounce is fantastic. not my favourite strain, but i know it is quite beloved. yeah, i bought more than an ounce worth.
lol my math is off. $144 for 8 x 3.5g, with a 10% discount. i ordered 11 so yeah.

It's amazing like that. It actually helped me when my brother died.
Yeah, I would not be here without it. No doubt. I’m glad it helped you out to man. That’s tough about your brother. I usually get by with the gummies or tincture drops but sometimes I got to break out the flower. These pre rolls are just what the doc ordered.

Yeah, I would not be here without it. No doubt. I’m glad it helped you out to man. That’s tough about your brother. I usually get by with the gummies or tincture drops but sometimes I got to break out the flower. These pre rolls are just what the doc ordered.
I was crazy, I got high and decided to watch a specific episode of Burn Notice. I didn't realize it until a quarter of the way through that the episode involved the main character's brother almost dying. I like to say that alcohol can make you forget your problems, but they are still there when you wake up. Weed helps you confront the problem, that way it's not as bad the next day when you wake up.

I was crazy, I got high and decided to watch a specific episode of Burn Notice. I didn't realize it until a quarter of the way through that the episode involved the main character's brother almost dying. I like to say that alcohol can make you forget your problems, but they are still there when you wake up. Weed helps you confront the problem, that way it's not as bad the next day when you wake up.
It’s amazing how it comes together like that for you.

That’s a good way to look at it. I’ll remember that.

I still watched the episode. I need to re-watch that show again soon.
I've gone back thru a few shows. I can basically rewatch anything from 1990 to 2017. Alcohol is a terrible drug. It steals your mind if you let it. I do still have a snort or two on occasion. I can control it now tho. I'm rather proud of that.

I've gone back thru a few shows. I can basically rewatch anything from 1990 to 2017. Alcohol is a terrible drug. It steals your mind if you let it. I do still have a snort or two on occasion. I can control it now tho. I'm rather proud of that.
I re-watch a ton of shows. I'm currently almost finished re-watching Farscape. It's only my second time on my now 6 year old tv, so it's been awhile.

I re-watch a ton of shows. I'm currently almost finished re-watching Farscape. It's only my second time on my now 6 year old tv, so it's been awhile.
I tried Farscape, but couldn't get into it. There was a lot more going on for me around then so I probably should try again. I think I got hung up on the effects. I'm not a fan of that style of costume and CGI work. It interfered with the story for me.

I tried Farscape, but couldn't get into it. There was a lot more going on for me around then so I probably should try again. I think I got hung up on the effects. I'm not a fan of that style of costume and CGI work. It interfered with the story for me.
The CGI isn't that bad, but they use Jim Hensen's creature shop for most characters. It's a crazy show, but I absolutely think it's the greatest show to have ever existed. James Gunn used Farscape as inspiration for the first Guardians movie. The main actor was in the second Guardians movie as like the 2nd in command of the Sovereign.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom