Votes: 683 87.7%
  • Yes, but only medically

Votes: 27 3.5%
  • No, but the marijuana laws should be relaxed

Votes: 24 3.1%
  • No, it should remain illegal.

Votes: 45 5.8%

• Total voters
My wife decided to quit a few months ago, and I’ll admit I thought that meant I would die.

However, it’s been mostly ok. Myself, I don’t partake in any drugs but have zero issue with pot. As I’ve said before, all people I know that smoke are hard working very successful people.

We keep more chocolate and snacks on hand now that my wife has quit, I have noticed that.

My wife decided to quit a few months ago, and I’ll admit I thought that meant I would die.

However, it’s been mostly ok. Myself, I don’t partake in any drugs but have zero issue with pot. As I’ve said before, all people I know that smoke are hard working very successful people.

We keep more chocolate and snacks on hand now that my wife has quit, I have noticed that.

Wait. You keep more snacks around now that she's quit smoking weed?

Last edited:
Wait. You keep more snacks around now that she's quite smoking weed?

Hmmm. Yes. Is that abnormal? She used to tear up snacks back in the weed days.
Now, not so much. Everyone I’ve known that smokes destroys snack foods while they are smoking the marijuana. ?

Now, not so much. Everyone I’ve known that smokes destroys snack foods while they are smoking the marijuana. ?
It's an oddity that pot smokers are on average less obese as well. I can't find the article, but recently a worldwide study put it at ~10% reduction in fatness.

Here is an older article I found.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...juana-researchers-say/?utm_term=.a655de2d974d

Wait. You keep more snacks around now that she's quite smoking weed?

Yeah, it read it that way first too - but you mean that because she's not smoking, the snacks hang around a little longer. Makes sense.

Yeah, it read it that way first too - but you mean that because she's not smoking, the snacks hang around a little longer. Makes sense.

I’m sure my fault guys. Harder and harder to see and thus I’m sure I’m hard to understand at times.

Yes, she snacked more when she smoked. By far.

I’m sure my fault guys. Harder and harder to see and thus I’m sure I’m hard to understand at times.

There was nothing wrong with your post or how you said it. It just could have gone either way and we didn’t pick up on it.

Ok, I get it now. You were saying you get to *keep* the snacks around, they no longer vanish as if by magic.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/washin...ZdDU8o_qzgIQRM63PU_8S-QrYZhk4gYIVLAh5evkRq_2E

As a congressman, I learned that government works best when it listens to its constituents. Representatives must use what the people tell them to question constantly which policies are serving the greater good. It’s past time for government to rethink how it approaches cannabis.

Mr. Boehner, an Ohio Republican, served as a U.S. representative (1991-2015) and House speaker (2011-15).

My BS detector is going off, but I still support his conclusion.

I just watched the CBS Evening New segment about going legal in Massachusetts, first one east of the Mississippi. Lines reported at 5 hours long. Estimated revenue in that state alone estimated at $700 million for next year, they said.

I can't picture the surrounding states watching money flow out of their coffers and into Massachusetts. Time to legalize and tax it nationally, y'all.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom