Votes: 683 87.7%
  • Yes, but only medically

Votes: 27 3.5%
  • No, but the marijuana laws should be relaxed

Votes: 24 3.1%
  • No, it should remain illegal.

Votes: 45 5.8%

• Total voters
Is this stuff not legal everywhere yet? So archaic and stupid imo. And I don’t even partake.

Maybe you should. Wouldn’t hurt. Might even help A bit.

I’ve never taken the THC stuff myself but I take CBD semi-regularly and my son takes it daily to help with his Autism. I’ve also invested a few thousand in various companies. Ironically those stocks perform like a pothead and keep losing money.

It just pisses me off that Joe Biden is so damn ignorant. It’s truly his ‘OK Boomer’ moment IMO. It also pisses me off that I’ve donated $500 to him and now I’ve got to dig around to see who I’ll support next. I just know it won’t be Sanders or Warren.

I'll have to agree with Gaetz on this one.

Gaetz said, "To my friend Kellyanne Conway, I would say, 'OK, boomer,'" referencing a popular meme on social media used to push back against older generations' criticism of millennials and Generation Z.

Continuing, he said, "That's a very boomer approach to marijuana, for no other reason than it's THC, not TCH, and I think her reflection shows a real ignorance to the science."

I really need to move out of Texas and to another state. Common sense and social progress seem to take decades longer here as people cling to the past.

Wow! A 34% tax that's crazy. I'm guessing with all that tax the black market will still thrive.

For some segments of the market, I suspect that's true. For others, the convenience and legality of just being able to walk in a store and purchase will still be desirable over having to "have a guy" and all of that business.

even a 1 gram (85%+ thc) 510 cart shouldn't be more than around $40 (on the street, legally of course.....)

300 dollars for 5 grams?

...I guess if it ever comes to Louisiana I'm gonna have to quit smoking.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom