Votes: 683 87.7%
  • Yes, but only medically

Votes: 27 3.5%
  • No, but the marijuana laws should be relaxed

Votes: 24 3.1%
  • No, it should remain illegal.

Votes: 45 5.8%

• Total voters
Its a shame there are even people locked up for that in the first place.. damn shame,,

Definitely, I'd argue it directly and obviously contradicts the inalienable rights laid out in the Declaration of Independence. Less than an ounce of weed is plain and simply harmless. No one should ever be bothered over an ounce.

It's well past time for the federal government to reclassify marijuana to a legal drug. Or at the very least, make it federally legal and let states decide how restrictive their laws should be, similar to alcohol laws.

Its a shame there are even people locked up for that in the first place.. damn shame,,
the only gateway the "drug" leads to is jail. then a large number of those sentenced, end up doing serious crimes inside while trying to survive, extending their stay.

So we've got sports betting on the ballot on a parish by parish basis. Almost certain Orleans, Jefferson, and EBR will pass it.

But because Mr John Bel wants endorsement from the LA Sheriff's Association, we cannot get the same for recreational marijuana.

The poor stupid south.

being unemployed and looking for work, i am missing weed so much. smoke a little to calm, drink a bottle instead. forking government.

as most know, i am bipolar. such a great way to keep sane, normally (i guess).

being unemployed and looking for work, i am missing weed so much. smoke a little to calm, drink a bottle instead. forking government.

as most know, i am bipolar. such a great way to keep sane, normally (i guess).
Zeetes, sorry you lost your job. When did that happen?

But because Mr John Bel wants endorsement from the LA Sheriff's Association, we cannot get the same for recreational marijuana.

He's term limited. Why should he still care about their endorsement?

I take this is an open thread to speak freely about all things weed?

Crazy me - I was so far out of the mainstream on all of the new novel weed smoking methods. Heck, I hadn't even been around it in years if not a decade or more. Welp, that all changed recently when a guy I have gotten to know pretty well clued me in on the "pen" and thc oil cartridges. Holy cow what a no fuss, no muss and most importantly no smell way of getting stoned. Carry on, guessing I am the only one on the planet late to this miracle invention.

He's term limited. Why should he still care about their endorsement?

Mostly meant that in past tense. But if he has a political career past this, I'm sure their endorsement still has personal benefits for him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom