Votes: 683 87.7%
  • Yes, but only medically

Votes: 27 3.5%
  • No, but the marijuana laws should be relaxed

Votes: 24 3.1%
  • No, it should remain illegal.

Votes: 45 5.8%

• Total voters
I couldn’t taste anything when I took the hit so I took a really big hit. THEN I got hit hard. I’ve never had anything other than dilaudid that took my pain away and made me feel that good. I will definitely be doing that again.
Lol. I accidentally did that last week with my friend’s vape & nearly threw up from choking. 4 minutes later I was sky high 😂

trying to not "indulge" in natural healing. though, i am in love with smoking gods greenery, but not very picky. it all rules, even if not my favourites, because it is forking awesome.

The main reason for getting super high off of a vape pen is really simple. The purity and thc content range from 80% or 800 mg per gram (for a distillate- full spectrum resin will be in the 60’s and 600mg) whereas a REALLY good and high potency flower will be in the low 30% and 300mg.

that and they “mine” the cannabinoids for specific feeling or high.

for instance CBD is good for inflammation due to illness or acutely pain whereas CBG is great for chronic pain and nausea.

As an aside, if you think that was heavy, take a rip of a glass with shatter in it. It’ll make your eyes bleed. But in a good way.

Lol. I accidentally did that last week with my friend’s vape & nearly threw up from choking. 4 minutes later I was sky high 😂
That was me too. I choked for a few minutes then I had the best high I’ve ever had. There were a few moments that I was so high I thought I was going to die but at that point I didn’t care.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom