Votes: 683 87.7%
  • Yes, but only medically

Votes: 27 3.5%
  • No, but the marijuana laws should be relaxed

Votes: 24 3.1%
  • No, it should remain illegal.

Votes: 45 5.8%

• Total voters
I think passing it is better than not passing it even though its likely to die in the senate.
Its not really a small government bill though. Not that there is any hope of a clean decriminalization bill. Massie also said they were not allowed to debate it or offer amendments.

I heard a commercial on a podcast for a company selling THC Delta 8 products. Is this a GMO THC that is technically legal because it is new and was not classified as illegal?

I heard a commercial on a podcast for a company selling THC Delta 8 products. Is this a GMO THC that is technically legal because it is new and was not classified as illegal?
last time i read up on it, it is a gray area.

I think passing it is better than not passing it even though its likely to die in the senate.
Its not really a small government bill though. Not that there is any hope of a clean decriminalization bill. Massie also said they were not allowed to debate it or offer amendments.

It is though. One of the excuses the non-legal states use is that marijuana is illegal on the federal level.

And the way this Massie fella describes what is actually going on with this bill could only be accomplished by a highly seasoned forked-tongued politician. That man is high caliber.

All the things he's describing almost have to be done. No different than for alcohol or sugar. One difference is at least they attempt to realize past marijuana laws were purposefully used to disproportionately negatively affect certain communities. Mainly the African American one. So supposedly setting up federal level monitoring parameters to make sure those groups get a foothold in the legalized industry. Which i'm sure is pure lip service BS, but I'm also sure republicans aren't fans of that language existing at all.

Last edited:
It is though. One of the excuses the non-legal states use is that marijuana is illegal on the federal level.

And the way this Massie fella describes what is actually going on with this bill could only be accomplished by a highly seasoned forked-tongued politician. That man is high caliber.

All the things he's describing almost have to be done. No different than for alcohol or sugar. One difference is at least they attempt to realize past marijuana laws were purposefully used to disproportionately negatively affect certain communities. Mainly the African American one. So supposedly setting up federal level monitoring parameters to make sure those groups get a foothold in the legalized industry. Which i'm sure is pure lip service BS, but I'm also sure republicans aren't fans of that language existing at all.

No, a small government bill would be the federal government removing it as a controlled substance at the federal level and leaving it entirely up to the state.
Massie is one of the few that actually reads the bills.

No, a small government bill would be the federal government removing it as a controlled substance at the federal level and leaving it entirely up to the state.
Massie is one of the few that actually reads the bills.

Which part of this bill prevents states from doing any of that?

Let's forget the generalities and Massie word salad. What specific rules and regulations or taxes is he talking about?

Last edited:
ordered 1ml cartridge and will gladly let know the outcome.

ordered a few delta-8 carts. bubblegum og (since i'm familiar, i have something to compare with) and pineapple cake (have no idea).

He'll never get his 12 years back, but at least he's not wasting anymore of his life. A life sentence for $20 of weed is both inhumane and a ridiculous waste of taxpayer money.

He'll never get his 12 years back, but at least he's not wasting anymore of his life. A life sentence for $20 of weed is both inhumane and a ridiculous waste of taxpayer money.

I was coming to post this. Somehow, I think this is a gross abuse of the three strikes laws. I was not paying much attention back when they were developed but thought they would only apply to violent offenders as that was all the argument about it revolved around. I didn't, but should have read the fine print.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom