Votes: 683 87.7%
  • Yes, but only medically

Votes: 27 3.5%
  • No, but the marijuana laws should be relaxed

Votes: 24 3.1%
  • No, it should remain illegal.

Votes: 45 5.8%

• Total voters
Have you guys used any of the faded carts? If you have which ones and what’s your opinion?

ordered a few delta-8 carts. bubblegum og (since i'm familiar, i have something to compare with) and pineapple cake (have no idea).

bubblegum og. is fantasic.

pineapple cake. good, but i'd prefer the bubblegum.

next i'm trying a sativa; durban poison

bubblegum og. is fantasic.

pineapple cake. good, but i'd prefer the bubblegum.

next i'm trying a sativa; durban poison

I can vouch for the Durban Poison One of my faves.

My current favorite is Blue Raz in the pen.

Blue Razz traces its origins to an unknown American breeder. While little information exists about its parent plants, Blue Razz is commonly enjoyed in vapes as an Indica-leaning hybrid.

Consumers report this strain features a sweet berry taste and skunky aroma, while others cite its pain-relieving and relaxing properties.

I can vouch for the Durban Poison One of my faves.

My current favorite is Blue Raz in the pen.

Blue Razz traces its origins to an unknown American breeder. While little information exists about its parent plants, Blue Razz is commonly enjoyed in vapes as an Indica-leaning hybrid.

Consumers report this strain features a sweet berry taste and skunky aroma, while others cite its pain-relieving and relaxing properties.
I thought sativa is supposed to be the best strain for pain relief. I may be wrong about that so if I am wrong tell me the strain I need for pain.

I thought sativa is supposed to be the best strain for pain relief. I may be wrong about that so if I am wrong tell me the strain I need for pain.

Here's a bit of information on strain for pain:

Might be a good time to kick all the smoking habits since Covid isnt going away anytime soon...
Or switch strains?

Legalizing at the federal level would be a game changer. That said. I'm sure it will still be highly regulated. The devil will be in the details.

This is the main reason I would like to see it legalized. Most people who partake here are only going to see one type and it is heavy and potent as hell. I really doubt the medicinal affects of that strain other than appetite increase and sleep problems.

Working in dispensaries for the past few months, the term indica and sativa don't mean as much as the type of terpenes in the strain.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom