Votes: 683 87.7%
  • Yes, but only medically

Votes: 27 3.5%
  • No, but the marijuana laws should be relaxed

Votes: 24 3.1%
  • No, it should remain illegal.

Votes: 45 5.8%

• Total voters
We voted here in NJ to legalize in Nov. they still can't get it figured and and in order. If I recall they've suspended any current MJ prosecutions but IDk bout the rest.

Working in dispensaries for the past few months, the term indica and sativa don't mean as much as the type of terpenes in the strain.

yea, I’m working with old knowledge and I figured it would all be muddier with tracked strains now. And apparently sinsemilla is obsolete as a term. Before 911 most of what you found had seeds and wildly inconsistent. And you payed crazy prices for the seedless. Then that was all there was and you payed the pretty penny. The prices dropped and its all still seedless and potent. I’m passing all this info on second hand as I receive it.

Meanwhile,

"Opioid Prescriptions
In 2018, , Idaho providers wrote 61.9 opioid prescriptions for every 100 persons compared to the average U.S. rate of 51.4 prescriptions."

my mom and i were just talking about this.

she scolds me about my marijuana use (though she has bought me books on how to grow, an antique box to hold 30+ joints, and some kind of weird bong). not an entirely great conversation. she believes more in pain meds.

damn boomers.

Im certain it is. 50 percent of the population are not on opioids. Although the actual number of people is still staggering.
i hate pain meds. they make me feel like sheet. i'm allergic to codeine and can only take opioids. forking hate them.

oh and my brother is super afraid of contact high.. from my sealed containers he stumbled across that he did not know about. forking idiot. birch is 32 with a bachelor's in finance, never lived from home, and hasn't worked in almost 8 years (mcdonalds and some kinda bbq place as a dishwasher). ugh. rant time.

PXL_20210130_042948144.jpg

my mom and i were just talking about this.

she scolds me about my marijuana use (though she has bought me books on how to grow, an antique box to hold 30+ joints, and some kind of weird bong). not an entirely great conversation. she believes more in pain meds.

damn boomers.
LOL

I can honestly say the CBD tinctures I use really help with pain. I know how much to take before paranoia sets in too.

LOL

I can honestly say the CBD tinctures I use really help with pain. I know how much to take before paranoia sets in too.
i have become a huge fan of delta 8 thc. 100% legal and is basically cbd with a head floaty effect. actually, probably my favourite now.

i forgot who started talking about it, but they are my hero.

Jesus. I wonder if that statistic is counting multiple or repeat prescriptions for the same individual? Even if it is, the nationwide statistic is way too high.

Note it doesn't say 51.4 people out of every 100 has an opioid prescription - it says there are 51.4 prescriptions for every 100 people in that year (scripts/people doesn't necessarily mean a unique person has each script). A substantial number of those 100 will have multiple scripts, so the actual number of people will be much lower than 51.4 people per hundred. That's part of the over-prescribed narcotic problem is that users can be successful at getting multiple prescriptions.

Note it doesn't say 51.4 people out of every 100 has an opioid prescription - it says there are 51.4 prescriptions for every 100 people in that year. A substantial number of those 100 will have multiple scripts. That's part of the over-prescribed narcotic problem is that users can be successful at getting multiple prescriptions.
yo. lets not get so technical or lawyery.

Note it doesn't say 51.4 people out of every 100 has an opioid prescription - it says there are 51.4 prescriptions for every 100 people in that year (scripts/people doesn't necessarily mean a unique person has each script). A substantial number of those 100 will have multiple scripts, so the actual number of people will be much lower than 51.4 people per hundred. That's part of the over-prescribed narcotic problem is that users can be successful at getting multiple prescriptions.
It’s not uncommon for people to “doctor shop” and have multiple scripts simultaneously from different doctors who have no idea.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom