Votes: 683 87.7%
  • Yes, but only medically

Votes: 27 3.5%
  • No, but the marijuana laws should be relaxed

Votes: 24 3.1%
  • No, it should remain illegal.

Votes: 45 5.8%

• Total voters
Oof, yeah, I get the appeal of the packaging, but that's a bit too close to real snack food.
As one of the posts states, the sales are legally regulated and it would take failures of adults for these to fall into children's hands. So if a gun isn't liable for shooting a victim, then an edible can't be held responsible for giving a kid the giggles.

As one of the posts states, the sales are legally regulated and it would take failures of adults for these to fall into children's hands. So if a gun isn't liable for shooting a victim, then an edible can't be held responsible for giving a kid the giggles.

I don’t know man, I don’t see the need to have them mimic the tea stuff. I just glanced at first and thought they were the real deal. Adults make mistakes. High adults are probably not better at them.

One adult gives another adult one as a joke. Adult two doesn’t realize what they have and don’t guard their kids from them, etc. If my parents had these hid somewhere, they would have been mine.

I don’t know man, I don’t see the need to have them mimic the tea stuff. I just glanced at first and thought they were the real deal. Adults make mistakes. High adults are probably not better at them.

One adult gives another adult one as a joke. Adult two doesn’t realize what they have and don’t guard their kids from them, etc. If my parents had these hid somewhere, they would have been mine.
What about this then?

What about this then?

Yeah, that's an issue, but the problem with the edibles is the packaging looks too similar to junk food that kids typically eat. Kids might not be familiar with the Hard Lemonade can, but they're definitely familiar with Doritos and Chips Ahoy.

For me, it’s just not a hill I’m willing to die on because there isn’t a real need for it. If I have a need to be covert I have no problem buying a real gummy worm pack and swapping them. And why else do you need it to look like that?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom