Marine throws puppy off of cliff (not real?) (1 Viewer)

Believing this is fake is how I will sleep tonight. Even though I know for a fact far more cruel things are perpetrated against animals daily in this country. Sigh.

Believing this is fake is how I will sleep tonight. Even though I know for a fact far more cruel things are perpetrated against animals daily in this country. Sigh.

You should never watch Animal Police on Animal Planet.

Well, looks like the guy's name, address and home phone # and pics are being posted on the internet now. Hoax or not, the guy is probably wishing that he had decided to do something else for fun right about now.

I just watched it over and over again, and I'm still not sure, it's of such lousy quality. It sure as hell looked like a real dog up close. Sigh

I think Leastbay is right, there was no movement from the puppy after the toss. Either it's dead, or a fake. Either way, not cool.

I am not going to play the video. I know I won't be able to get it out of my head. I don't want to see it.

Sad....

Agree - I won't watch it either. Hearing people describe it is nightmare enough for me :rant:

Fake or not - making a movie as the one described is SICK

If you're interested, more information

http://federalism.typepad.com/crime_federalism/2008/03/david-motari-ab.html

The internet is a powerful, powerful tool. Anyone so stupid as to publicize something like this deserves everything they will get. Googling his name yields his family's name, high school articles by his sister, a petition to save the Seattle Supersonics from moving, a variety of things. If this man's identity is confirmed, his life is going to change. Drastically.

If it was fake, there's still no excuse...it was a sick, demented joke. And I love the comments on some of those links..."why should we get so upset over a puppy when people are getting tortured, killed, etc.?"...my response is, why can't we be upset over BOTH? Just because I'm distraught over such assumed treatment of a puppy, doesn't mean I'm not as distraught, if not more so, over similarly sick treatment of people.

Last edited:
I protest, and request a title change!

"Two Marines are seen in combat gear smiling as one holds a white-and-black puppy by the scruff of its neck. The dog seems to be about 8 weeks old and is motionless as it is held."

A Soldier would not do such a thing. Make haste and fix this SNAFU!

My opinion is the dog is ALIVE. First off, if the dog was dead the hind legs would be hanging down and not held up as they are. Second, right at the beginning of the video it looks like the the dog is lapping its tongue. The distortion makes it difficult to determine but that is what it looks like to me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom