Marine throws puppy off of cliff (not real?) (1 Viewer)

What a piece of human garbage.

In the words of ra, I am MAD!!!!!!!! :mad:

Poor baby puppy; you could hear him whimpering as he was thrown through the air. It makes me shudder to even think about it now. What is really disturbing is how callous they both were about it. Wow....

Yes, David...human garbage is about the kindest thing I can think to call them here. Anything else would get me in deep trouble...

Darn, I thought this was another one of those time-killing games.

ra is ANGRY!
:en-colere:

What a piece of human garbage.

Quoted for truth. How could a decent human being do something like that? I'm ashamed that he represents our country.....I'm ashamed that my tax dollars pay that monster.

For those that would say " It's just a dog "....you should just back out of the thread and go on about your business.

For those that would say " It's just a dog "....you should just back out of the thread and go on about your business.

I've said it before and I'll say it again here. Dogs > most people.

That HAS to be fake. It better be fake.

That is my feeling. I don't know why anyone would want to be so cruel. If someone did that to my dog, I 'd hope that I could visit SR periodically from jail.

Quoted for truth. How could a decent human being do something like that? I'm ashamed that he represents our country.....I'm ashamed that my tax dollars pay that monster.

+1,000,000. I'm embarrassed. And I truly don't see how that could be fake. But I can't watch it again to see if it might be. It was upsetting enough the first time. If anyone watches it again and has good reason to think it's fake, let us know. I pray that somehow it was fake...but that doesn't excuse those "soldiers" from making such a disturbing video.

I am not going to play the video. I know I won't be able to get it out of my head. I don't want to see it.

Sad....

This is the stuff that makes us look so bad. there is no need to do this or film it. I would love to find this idiot. He needs to be waterboarded.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom