Marine throws puppy off of cliff (not real?) (1 Viewer)

Gotta think it's a hoax. How could filming that in uniform seem like a good idea?

im thinking its a dead puppy, when i toss my dog around he doesnt flip end over end like that

I don't edit videos so I don't know how easy it is to do, but this is a comment from someone on the site

Alright after watching this several times I think it's pretty obvious that this video is fake. First and foremost since when are there dogs like that in Iraq? I'm pretty sure common domestic animals like that are a rarity there. Secondly the dog isn't moving, struggiling or really doing anything at all when in the soldiers hands. Thirdly when the dog is thrown you can clearly hear and notice that sound is being overlapped with the video, as in the sound isn't coming from the dog it was placed in the vid

dogs arent a rareity in Iraq, there are tons of them, I lived on a rather large camp in Baghdad and a guy was tasked to shoot all of the wild dogs on the camp due to health reasons, im saying it was already dead and they dubbed the sound over the video

I don't edit videos so I don't know how easy it is to do, but this is a comment from someone on the site

Alright after watching this several times I think it's pretty obvious that this video is fake. First and foremost since when are there dogs like that in Iraq? I'm pretty sure common domestic animals like that are a rarity there.

Well, point#1 stinks cause there are strays all over Iraq just like most other places in the world except China and North Korea. The point about the dog being dead already and the sound being dubbed may have some merit, though.

Well, point#1 stinks cause there are strays all over Iraq just like most other places in the world except China and North Korea. The point about the dog being dead already and the sound being dubbed may have some merit, though.

honestly I forgot about that first sentence.. I was thinking more about the 2nd sentence you pointed out and the dubbing of the yelps.

Looks like one of those fake puppies that they sell at the mall that just lay there,breathe and look like they are sleeping.

If this is real, this guy needs to be shot. What a toal piece of garbage. If I were a soldier, and saw that, I would kick his *** down.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom