Marino/Brees segment on CBS pregame show (1 Viewer)

TCEd

All-Pro
Reaction score
I'm excited about being able to view this game in my area (Michigan), however I won't see the CBS pregame show (they got Bull Riding showing), which will have a Dan Marino interview with Drew Brees, this is a note to all those wonderful ppl who record shows for us, if you get this show, can you please record it, it would love to see it, thanks.

But while it’s been exciting, Drew Brees, who was interviewed this week by Hall of Fame quarterback Dan Marino for a segment that will air on CBS’ pregame show Sunday, said all the hoopla hasn’t been a problem.

source link...

Good find, I rarely watch the CBS pre-game so I would have missed it.

I'm excited about being able to view this game in my area (Michigan), however I won't see the CBS pregame show (they got Bull Riding showing), which will have a Dan Marino interview with Drew Brees, this is a note to all those wonderful ppl who record shows for us, if you get this show, can you please record it, it would love to see it, thanks.

source link...

Are you sure you will not get it? The pre-game show will run from 11-Noon central (and should be everywhere). Even if you don't have an early game you should still have the pre-game show.

11 - 12 Overhere, I'm getting the pre-game show (NFL Today)
12 -3 Bull Riding
3 - 6 Football

I still can't believe we get bull riding instead of Ravens @ Pats.
Really wanted to watch that game.

Yes, this is about the only week this year that I want NBC to have the double header.

Colts/Seahawks < Ravens/Pats

I may go watch Ravens/Pats somewhere or I will just turn down the volume on the Colts and listen to wwl's pregame show.

Are you sure you will not get it? The pre-game show will run from 11-Noon central (and should be everywhere). Even if you don't have an early game you should still have the pre-game show.

11 - 12 Overhere, I'm getting the pre-game show (NFL Today)
12 -3 Bull Riding
3 - 6 Football

Yeap, your right, it does have it in the order you posted, I fogot that the pregame show comes on Noon, but I still won't be home in time to watch, so again the plea goes out to all those ppl with recording skills, please tape this for the rest of it, I would like to see what Drew & Dan have to say to each other, one former legend to a current legend.

I thought the Fox pre-game show was annoying but James Brown is annoying as all get out. He is yelling every third word in order to fake energy and it is really sad.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom