Mario Kart & Madden thread (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Mario Kart deserves a thread, it's very iconic.

1605206787447.png

Anybody playing it on the Nintendo, Switch? I'm still sporting the Nintendo Wii U, not sure how long it will be available to play online.

My PS3 is pretty much cooked, but Madden has been disappointing online for awhile. People will either quit on the match, if they lose, or start talking $hit through the game, if they are winning. Hardly any feel good moments playing that game.

1605207083333.png

While Mario Kart, even if you don't place first, it still feels like it was worth playing. Would consider buying the switch, but probably done with the Sony Consoles.

Does Nintendo offer any football games that are playable online? Nintendo seems more family friendly, while Play Station is for the tough guy, or the hardcore gamer.

I like the new Madden better than last year version. It's been awhile since i've played online, so I mainly stick to franchise mode. Those online games are too intense for me lol

Madden has been garbage for several years.

The last football games I owned were when they still had the 2K series lol. This days I’d be far more prone to play a reincarnation of Blitz or similar to the simulation types.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom