Mark Cuban - self grandiose hypocrite, (1 Viewer)

FWtex

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
What does Cuban think about Trumps tax issue when he is not playing politics?

'My taxes are none of your business': Cuban

In a blog post Sunday, the Dallas Mavericks owner detailed what he thinks is the most dangerous question that can be asked of a candidate.

"I can't think of anything worse I want to hear coming from someone that holds a public office or is a current presidential candidate than 'What do you have to hide'?" Cuban wrote. "The question is extremely dangerous when coming from a public official or someone running for an office.

"It is being asked for no other reasons than to intimidate and to throw the subject's privacy out the door and open them up to public scrutiny.
"So when I hear candidates ask that another make public their tax returns, it scares me," Cuban wrote.

"I have absolutely nothing to hide, and if I ever run for president you will have to take my word for it and I hope every candidate for office says the exact same thing," Cuban said. "Read my words: My taxes are none of your business."

efil4stnias

one lonely Beastie i be...
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
What does Cuban think about Trumps tax issue when he is not playing politics?

'My taxes are none of your business': Cuban
He said "if i ever run for office, you will have to take my word for it" - Feb 2016.

its Oct 2016- and obviously doesnt take Trump at his word.

Not surprising actually. A Billionaire that knows another purported "billionaire" is full o !@#$.

No better way to call him out than this. Hes already put his $$$ where his mouth is regarding Trumps taxes.

He aint a hypocrite....he is a whistle-blower.

Galbreath34

Very Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Why exactly does what Cuban says or thinks matter? Is he a judge on the Presidential election game show?

Should liberals be starting weird threads about some contradiction in things Clint Eastwood once said and says now?

Domefan504

SR is my life!
Reaction score
He said "if i ever run for office, you will have to take my word for it" - Feb 2016.

its Oct 2016- and obviously doesnt take Trump at his word.

Not surprising actually. A Billionaire that knows another purported "billionaire" is full o !@#$.

No better way to call him out than this. Hes already put his $$$ where his mouth is regarding Trumps taxes.

He aint a hypocrite....he is a whistle-blower.

Bingo. Doing a good job of getting in Drumpf supporters heads too.

OP

FWtex

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
More hot opinion by Mark that contradict Clinton who he supports.

Transparency, government Waste,

Thoughts on Our Federal Government, Taxes and Small Business and More | blog maverick

Here is a nice little nugget that sounds like what Trump has been saying.

Do the President and Speaker of the House know that every little modification to the tax laws is a tax itself because it requires hiring a professional to help navigate the taxation and human resources mine field ? How much fun would it be to make the President deal with payroll and HR issues for a 25 or 50 person company for a couple months

efil4stnias

one lonely Beastie i be...
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
More hot opinion by Mark that contradict Clinton who he supports.

Transparency, government Waste,

Thoughts on Our Federal Government, Taxes and Small Business and More | blog maverick

Here is a nice little nugget that sounds like what Trump has been saying.
from 5 years ago LOLOLOL

keep digging.

Well from very first paragraph -

HOWEVER, I think that this country has created unique opportunities for entrepreneurs and paying taxes is a small price to pay. Taxes are not a bad thing.

Domefan504

SR is my life!
Reaction score
Since you brought up a NBA basketball owner views on this thread. I'll bring up a NBA basketball player views.

LeBron James endorsing Hillary Clinton for president: op ed - Business Insider

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Was at practice all morning so little late but wanted to share... <a href="https://t.co/1nrR0eWKBD">https://t.co/1nrR0eWKBD</a></p>&mdash; LeBron James (@KingJames) <a href="https://twitter.com/KingJames/status/783022765402193920">October 3, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Alan

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
from 5 years ago LOLOLOL

keep digging.

Well from very first paragraph -

LOL!!! You realize that what you did is called HYPOCRISY???

Going back 20 years and calling someone out but refuting what is unacceptable to your cause is not exactly a standing ovation moment.

Domefan504

SR is my life!
Reaction score
LOL!!! You realize that what you did is called HYPOCRISY???

Going back 20 years and calling someone out but refuting what is unacceptable to your cause is not exactly a standing ovation moment.
So tell us how do you lose 900 million in a year?

Alan

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
So tell us how do you lose 900 million in a year?
I linked a video that is just scratching the surface. If someone does not want to believe then no matter how much information you present them they will ignore it like a religious zealot.

I can link a hundred links regarding Clinton's failures but people will just nod their head and go back to "but DRUMPF" mantra...

I mean we have real issues and instead of those we have MSM and this very board railing on about Trump Taxes and ignoring the big picture. This is NOT Mister Roger's Neighborhood anymore. I would liken it more towards Twilight Zone/Outer Limits Episodes.

P.S. Did anyone ever catch the Out Limits episode regarding a religious sect that went all in only for the leader to find out they had been kidnapped by Aliens for a future slave race...absolutely fantastic!

Domefan504

SR is my life!
Reaction score
I linked a video that is just scratching the surface. If someone does not want to believe then no matter how much information you present them they will ignore it like a religious zealot.

I can link a hundred links regarding Clinton's failures but people will just nod their head and go back to "but DRUMPF" mantra...

I mean we have real issues and instead of those we have MSM and this very board railing on about Trump Taxes and ignoring the big picture. This is NOT Mister Roger's Neighborhood anymore. I would liken it more towards Twilight Zone/Outer Limits Episodes.

P.S. Did anyone ever catch the Out Limits episode regarding a religious sect that went all in only for the leader to find out they had been kidnapped by Aliens for a future slave race...absolutely fantastic!
You did not answer my question.

Alan

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
You did not answer my question.

I most certainly did. Watch the video or research why he was there. Otherwise we are in one of those round rooms where someone says go find the corner. Since we are asking questions though...how do you lose 6 billion when you aren't even in business and not at the mercy of laws and reforms?

Domefan504

SR is my life!
Reaction score
I most certainly did. Watch the video or research why he was there. Otherwise we are in one of those round rooms where someone says go find the corner. Since we are asking questions though...how do you lose 6 billion when you aren't even in business and not at the mercy of laws and reforms?
That is what I'm asking you? How does Trump lose all this money but somehow make money?

Alan

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
That is what I'm asking you? How does Trump lose all this money but somehow make money?
When regulations change.
Now this is bare bones common understanding, (some of this goes over my head and would require a more business savvy mind).

Buy a lot of real estate for future investment. Pay the taxes as predicated by law until such a time that the laws change and now that investment is worthless. See banking not backing loans due to the worthless loan package that was circulated around big banks. Something about a bubble goes here and something about junk investments bundled and sold and resold until musical chairs ended and the bill came due. He was taken to the cleaners and many more were forced into "early retirement". Quotes are for the sarcasm point.

To hammer this home I refer to this video that was in 1991.
Here is someone who was invited to give a business side view of what the hell just happened back in 85-91.

Trump in 1991
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1Ie4Z56Z1LY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom