Mark Ingram a healthy scratch (1 Viewer)

I mean he hasn't looked bad this year with the limited carries he's had. Would be an interesting strategy to pretty much rest him all year and feature him in the playoffs. Angry and rested Ingram can still be a force.

AJ Klein is having a good year in Buffalo. Seems to be pretty popular with their fans.

I saw MI play earlier this year, he is not the same player he was here IMO. I think he has lost a step which is to be expected as he is 31 now. Right now LM is the better back IMO and I really wanted us to keep Ingram.

AJ Klein is a good player that was underappreciated here IMO....

We actually wanted to keep him right ? I think that’s what I read before he went to Baltimore.
The Saints made him an offer but he (and his agent) thought he could get more by testing the market. The Saints didn't want to take the chance of Ingram taking his time and signing elsewhere, so they moved quickly and signed Murray. As it turned out, I believe, Ingram ended up signing with Baltimore for less than what the Saints had offered him.

Same thing happened with Vonn Bell. He decided to test the market and so the Saints made a move in signing Malcolm Jenkins. I believe Bell, too, signed (with the Bengals) for less than what the Saints had offered him.

The Saints made him an offer but he (and his agent) thought he could get more by testing the market. The Saints didn't want to take the chance of Ingram taking his time and signing elsewhere, so they moved quickly and signed Murray. As it turned out, I believe, Ingram ended up signing with Baltimore for less than what the Saints had offered him.

Same thing happened with Vonn Bell. He decided to test the market and so the Saints made a move in signing Malcolm Jenkins. I believe Bell, too, signed (with the Bengals) for less than what the Saints had offered him.

I wish we would’ve been able to keep Vonn Bell

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom