Mark Ingram a healthy scratch (1 Viewer)

He left over $500k
I think it's actually more than that.

The Saints offered a 4 year, $17 million contract, and the Ravens offered a 3 year, $15 million contract. The biggest difference between the offers was the guaranteed money - Saints offered to guarantee $5 million and the Ravens offered $6.5 million in guarantees. He also wound up getting a $4 million signing bonus, and I don't know if that was on the table with the Saints or not.

I still think the two sides could've worked it out through negotiations, but it sounds like Mark's agent shot for the moon with the Saints and the Saints decided to act quickly to sign Latavius instead of negotiating with Mark, and possibly missing on both of them.

No, not exactly. The Saints offer was 4 years 17 million with 5 million guaranteed.

The Ravens gave him 3 years 15 million with 6.5 million guaranteed.
Yeah the offer was a little better than ours, but no where near what they claimed they could get. We would’ve matched what he signed for.

Unless your Frank Gore, lol dude doesnt give up easy.
Yeah but have you watched Frank run recently? It’s not pretty. Painfully slow and usually short yardage like a key 3rd and 1. He’s a role player. I love him though. How can he still be producing at that age with those knees? He has a chance to pass Walter Payton in career rushing yards if he plays next year. I think he’s within a couple hundred yards now.

Is there some weird universal force that just absolutely forbids Mark Ingram and Dez Bryant to be on the field together?

I can remember in 2018, Ingram doing the X sign in the Cincinnati game as a tribute to Dez a few days after his injury.

Now Dez makes his way into the Ravens lineup (and even scoring a few TDs recently) and it's Ingram who can't see the field?

Not sure I'd want him back as a RB.

But who's that amped up bald guy on our sidelines that always swarms players after a big play? Maybe Mark could be his assistant?

Not sure I'd want him back as a RB.

But who's that amped up bald guy on our sidelines that always swarms players after a big play? Maybe Mark could be his assistant?

:giggles: Charles Byrd. He's the assistant strength and conditioning coach so Ingram would be an assistant to the assistant.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom