Mark Ingram getting great. (1 Viewer)

I like that I get red thumbed for speaking the truth. Ingram fumbled at KC in the redzone leading to KC kicking a FG to go up 27-17. The lions was all over our oline(or was it just a off game by Drew?).

If defense was 2013 like, we win these games:
Oakland
Denver

That's 9-7 at least. I don't think it helps against Detroit, KC, Atlanta, @Carolina, and the giants.

I like that I get red thumbed for speaking the truth. Ingram fumbled at KC in the redzone leading to KC kicking a FG to go up 27-17. The lions was all over our oline(or was it just a off game by Drew?).

Oakland
Denver

That's 9-7 at least. I don't think it helps against Detroit, KC, Atlanta, @Carolina, and the giants.

I've said unpopular things about Ingram as well........but you're not helping whatever point you are trying to make by introducing a "what if" scenario pertaining to our defense from 3 years ago. If we're allowed to mix and match defenses from the past..........how many extra games do we win if the 2009 defense is on the field getting multiple turnovers, sacks from blitzes, etc? Kinda pointless to even speculate upon.

Spencer Ware is "GREAT"also, heck nearly same stats as Ingram. Noone, I mean absolutely NOONE in KC is calling Spencer GREAT!!

I didn't mean based on stats or based on the entire season. He played really good the last 4 games. That's all I meant. I have no idea if he can keep it up if it was a fluke. I wanted more Hightower mid-season. My point was Ingram looked like a different back late this season. He hit the hole and showed patience and vision I haven't seen from him

Oakland
Denver

Just because it's negative does not make it the truth.

looks like he just got his first 1000yd season

kind of a strange season. 2x 1000+ yd receivers, 1x 1000+ yd rb, Drew throws for another 5k... and yet another losing season.

kind of a strange season. 2x 1000+ yd receivers, 1x 1000+ yd rb, Drew throws for another 5k... and yet another losing season.

We are 33% good and 67% worst in the NFL. Can't win with only offense. Gotta be good in at least 2/3 phases of the game.

Bingo

the most important number is 7-9

Ingram has always been good. We just have a head coach that doesn't believe in the run. 3 losing seasons in row should hopefully change his opinion.

It's not 3rd time is a charm for SP as far as losing seasons go. It will never sink in for him

I have no idea why Payton chooses to stifle Ingram. That dude deserves the ball. He shouldn't be splitting carries with Hightower. I wonder if Payton would make Barry Sanders or Adrian Peterson split carries with Hightower

He could have Sanders, Peterson, Ingram and he would still be pass happy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom