Mark Ingram is saying Goodbye to Baltimore (1 Viewer)

You dont understand..

What Mark brings to the table is a lot more valuable then what he does on the field.

He was the heart and soul of that offense. He brought so much energy, that even when things weren't going our way, he made guys feel like they were about to go our way.

I fully believe there were several games that we should have lost, bc momentum was with the opponent yet mark out of no were is single handedly marching us downfield.

I still don't think hes done on the field either. Baltimore ran out of shotgun a lot, bc of Lamar Jackson. Ingram is more of a zone scheme runner. I fully believe he's still got a good year or two in him

I'm laying in bed at almost 3:00 a.m. wondering if there's any possibility of bringing in Mark Ingram, bringing in Jimmy Graham (will likely be released due to cap reasons in the emergence of Kmet), and retaining a hopefully healed up Drew Brees for one more season.

We're probably not going to be incredibly active in free agency, but that doesn't mean there isn't some value still out there.

Roll with Hill as the backup quarterback and draft a quarterback in round 1.

I'm laying in bed at almost 3:00 a.m. wondering if there's any possibility of bringing in Mark Ingram, bringing in Jimmy Graham (will likely be released due to cap reasons in the emergence of Kmet), and retaining a hopefully healed up Drew Brees for one more season.

We're probably not going to be incredibly active in free agency, but that doesn't mean there isn't some value still out there.

With an offence like that I’d suggest we would be firm favourites to win the 2013 Super Bowl.

I want this more than anything but too much needs to happen to make it a reality. Sadly it probably won’t come to pass. What could have been

With an offence like that I’d suggest we would be firm favourites to win the 2013 Super Bowl.
In all honesty, if we would have beat the Seahawks, I believe we would have made it to the Super Bowl. However I don't think we would have beaten the Broncos.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom