Mark Ingram NFC Offensive Player of the Week. (1 Viewer)

but everyone (maybe not, but a bunch of SR posters) have been saying that Hightower was the better HB...

I know I know, but when people say HE IS A BETTER RUNNER, HE ATTACKS THE HOLE FASTER, HE HAS BETTER VISION, EVERYONE CAN SEE THAT ''insert backup name'' IS MORE EFFECTIVE, and blah and blah and blah. That just ****** me off, because most of the time it is purely subjective and the poster probably holds a negative bias since the day we drafted Ingram !!!

Those are the same that are going to shift their attention on hammering Cooks who's at best he's an ok #2 or Fleener who is the new FA bust. I understand people have their opinions, but sometimes it is just one-sided.

Great for Mark Ingram, I am not a big supporter or whatever but I'm always happy when a Saints player gets recognition, whoever he is !!!

but... we need to draft a RB in the first round!
he went to bama!!!!

he also has been an all pro and we barely use him.

good for you mark!

Ingram always runs harder when he is under pressure of losing his starting job. I guess it is just human nature.
Anybody else notice the irony of posters complaining about other posters complaining?

Ingram always runs harder when he is under pressure of losing his starting job.

I have rarely if ever seen Mark take a play off. It is seldom that he simply goes down or steps out of bounds. It is often that he gets hit in the backfield and ends up getting back to the line of scrimmage. Was he not running hard on the two plays that he fumbled on? It is because of that passion that he was stripped of those footballs. He refused to go down and was pushing the pile, as he typically does.

Best RB we've had since Deuce.

Anybody else notice the irony of posters complaining about other posters complaining?

Defending your favorite teams players against haters is what you're supposed to do.. especially their best players.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom