Mark Ingram Ranked 3rd Best In Missed Tackles Forced Per Carry - PFF (1 Viewer)

But, bclemms has those stats about how the Saints win without him, and how if you subtract this game, and these runs in other games, and take away the night games in a dome, that it proves that Ingram is average at best.

:rolleyes:

But, bclemms has those stats about how the Saints win without him, and how if you subtract this game, and these runs in other games, and take away the night games in a dome, that it proves that Ingram is average at best.

That one cracked me up

Chuckles...i came back to this thread just to see if a random comment was posted directed at bclemms. Golden:hihi:

He's a good player and I'm glad we have him. He's not a game changing RB who can take it to the house at any moment but he is very good at what he does. I have a lot of respect for the work he has put in to become the player he is today. He's a totally different player now. He has better balance, vision, patience, and he's quicker. He's vastly improved as a pass catcher and he can be trusted in pass pro. We could certainly do a lot worse. Quite a few teams would love to have a RB like Ingram.

He's a good player and I'm glad we have him. He's not a game changing RB who can take it to the house at any moment but he is very good at what he does. I have a lot of respect for the work he has put in to become the player he is today. He's a totally different player now. He has better balance, vision, patience, and he's quicker. He's vastly improved as a pass catcher and he can be trusted in pass pro. We could certainly do a lot worse. Quite a few teams would love to have a RB like Ingram.

IDK... The 88 yard run(fact check) in the San Fran game was a take it to the house at any moment play...so I guess that makes him game changing.

IDK... The 88 yard run(fact check) in the San Fran game was a take it to the house at any moment play...so I guess that makes him game changing.

at this point, i'd say that 88yd run was an anomaly, considering it's the only one he's had in this many years... although, he has come close several times,
just how did he rev up his speed on that run like that, he was going bush speed...

Thank you. You saved me the trouble.

at this point, i'd say that 88yd run was an anomaly, considering it's the only one he's had in this many years... although, he has come close several times,
just how did he rev up his speed on that run like that, he was going bush speed...

Good Angle/Good Blocking/Bethea not having the speed to cut him off/Motivation after demotion. It was a 75 yard run

Yeah he had a 75 yard run this year and a 70 yard run last year. Before that his average long per season was around 32 yards. So even his big play ability has improved. But still, Ingram isn't known for being the type of guy who can take it to the house any time he touches the ball.

Huh? Somebody actually wrote this? Take away night games??

giphy.gif

Huh? Somebody actually wrote this? Take away night games??

No, its a joke because Bclemms has spent hours pulling stats off of Pro Football Reference with some obscure splits to explain to us how much Mark Ingram sucks and how he is worst of all the running backs that shared a backfield with him. He has used the "minus this run or that run."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom