Mark Ingram Suspended 4 Games for Peds (1 Viewer)

Gotta love how people are all like "hurr durr steroids!!!!11!!1!"

It's obvious when people are on steroids, and that really wasn't Ingram. He wasn't faster than Kamara or stronger than anyone (he did blow some people up, but that's his job.). People are jumping the gun like it's the end of his career and now he's going to fall off of a ledge because he's no longer taking (insert) anymore. I may be mistaken, but I don't think the full story is even out yet, no? Kinda reminds me of the time that I got busted at work because a "friend" gave me a fentanyl-laced Xanax, when I was under the impression that it was an ibuprofen (long story, don't ask.). It showed up, and I had no prescription for it. So, I pretty much got auto-fired.

Gotta love how people are all like "hurr durr steroids!!!!11!!1!"

It's obvious when people are on steroids, and that really wasn't Ingram. He wasn't faster than Kamara or stronger than anyone (he did blow some people up, but that's his job.). People are jumping the gun like it's the end of his career and now he's going to fall off of a ledge because he's no longer taking (insert) anymore. I may be mistaken, but I don't think the full story is even out yet, no? Kinda reminds me of the time that I got busted at work because a "friend" gave me a fentanyl-laced Xanax, when I was under the impression that it was an ibuprofen (long story, don't ask.). It showed up, and I had no prescription for it. So, I pretty much got auto-fired.

I hope your "friend" has been discontinued from helping you out with things like that. Could've killed you had you mixed it with the wrong substances not knowing what it was.

Regarding Ingram, I'm with you and others that want to wait for the details. For all we know the substance only recently got put on the list. Also, quite some supplements change their ingredients and don't always advertise that fact unless it's the "new breakthrough" ingredient. It really could be a similar situation to Deuce and Will Smith. For that matter, I think some of the things the league considers "performance enhancing" are a bit of a stretch anyway.

I don't have any particulars on what exactly the "peds" are, or if it's really any "ped" but this is really stupid and the timing couldn't be worse...considering what the franchise is trying to accomplish as far as class & championship aspirations. Sooooo unfortunate. So you're telling me he (upside-downed triangle super hero) Barry Bondsed & Mark McGwired us last season? Wow

Last edited:
I'm confused. I thought the appeal already happened? Or is this something different?

Sean Fazende tweet

Last edited:
What the hell mark

In the statement, David Jones of VIP Sports Management says Ingram had a "proper use exemption" to take the substance for which he's being suspended, noting it was neither a performance enhancing nor illegal.

According to the NFLPA, players can take banned substances as long as they have an application for a therapeutic use exemption filled out by a physician and submitted to an independent administrator.

Mark Ingram's Response

In the statement, David Jones of VIP Sports Management says Ingram had a "proper use exemption" to take the substance for which he's being suspended, noting it was neither a performance enhancing nor illegal.

According to the NFLPA, players can take banned substances as long as they have an application for a therapeutic use exemption filled out by a physician and submitted to an independent administrator.

Mark Ingram's Response

You are saying the agent said Ingram had the exemption, but the article contradicts you.

Does anyone know which it is?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom