Mark Ingram Suspended 4 Games for Peds (2 Viewers)

C'mon, Ingram! You know better.

Well, at least we can plan around his absence this offseason and training camp.

and Boston Scott will be there to give Kamara some breathers
Who else do we have? Jonathan Williams and Trey Edmunds? I'd think Boston Scott would be the favourite for snaps in the absence of Ingram, but there's a real opportunity for someone to make a case for themselves in preseason.

Ian Crappaport is also saying that this looming suspension is the reason we haven't been shopping him around.

Preview of the Kamara bell cow era?
/sarcasm

Guess we will see a lot of Edmunds and Scott. At least our 4 games aren’t that bad, hopefully we can get thru TB CLE ATL and NYG without Mark

hmm, will he be the same player without these? I know some of them dramatically improve your performance and recovery.

Yeah that's what I was thinking, if Scott wanted to prove himself this might be the time

I wonder if the Saints knew something ahead of time. Drafting Scott makes more sense now than it did a couple weeks ago.

On crap. Well, we still have Kamara, Edmunds, Jonathan Williams, and Boston Scott. Hopefully out of those four we can maintain a strong run game and won't have to use valuable cap space to sign anyone else.

What?!?! Well Kamara will have to audition to be the man for next season in those first 4 games. Wish we would of taken my boy Bo Scarborough now cause we will need a Thunder to match his Lightning early this year & beyond. Hopefully we can find us a Thunder in next years draft cause I don’t see Ingram being resigned.

Time to ride the Kamara and Scott trains!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom