Mark Ingram Suspended 4 Games for Peds (1 Viewer)

This isn't Goodell messing us up. It's the player for whatever he took. It's Ingram fault & you should have no pity for him. MOD EDIT: Seek a higher level of discourse.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its ok if this costs us a few wins, that will just give us a better first round pick... oh wait??

Welp. This stinks. A big opportunity just opened up for someone.

Well this will be his last year as a Saint.

We are going to sign a veteran running back now that we have the cap room.

So is he going to sit in Payton's doghouse all year (ala Willie Snead) and then given a reduced role in the offense while everyone pretends like he doesn't know how to play football anymore? Similar to the Snead situation last season, Mark is also an unrestricted free agent next year.

I feel like being tested positive was a unintentional. What I mean is we all taken stuff that probably have stuff that is "illegal" that we don't know about. I have taken a lot supplement over time in my life since I am a gym rat. I honestly don't read the ingredients or the nutrition labels to see what I am putting in my body. If I was to take that same samples and test, I probably would be suspended too. Sometimes it is hard to pinpoint what is acceptable and what is not. Eating or drinking food outside of the country contains stuff that was banned.

Mods when you merge, can you merge the others into this one?
this has the 4 game qualifier - the other more ambiguous thread is not good for the heart

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom