Mark Ingram (1 Viewer)

Sean can lose all control/respect with the team if he does not do something about Ingram's outburst. He needs to be benched or something.

Sorry, I don't blame Ingram. All he has done since the fumble benching is run his tail off. Either leading the league or second in the league in yards per carry. He was the first one out to celebrate with Hightower on his first td. Seems like all he gets to do is run them to the red zone then gets pulled. Winning is great but scoring is fun. I'm sure he has incentives for tds too.

Did Hightower scream at Sean to put him in on those TD's?

I'm going to assume he didn't...

He didn't have to, Hightower got 2 TDs. Payton could have let Ingram run one in, especially if he knows Ingram gets a nice bonus for it. I don't think that is cool on Payton's part at all.

Yeah that's the problem, he wants the Pro Bowl and gets ticked when he doesn't get the ball. He's selfish, wants to put himself before the team...trade him.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I guess this could go for Brees and his huge salary which makes it difficult to sign quality players.

Sorry, I don't blame Ingram. All he has done since the fumble benching is run his tail off. Either leading the league or second in the league in yards per carry. He was the first one out to celebrate with Hightower on his first td. Seems like all he gets to do is run them to the red zone then gets pulled. Winning is great but scoring is fun. I'm sure he has incentives for tds too.

Payton overdrafted him as an overreaction to 2010 injuries to the entire backfield. Since then Payton never really know how to use him.

Sean can lose all control/respect with the team if he does not do something about Ingram's outburst. He needs to be benched or something.

Ingram was upset, then eventually Payton went over to him. Can't tell what Payton said.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom