Mark Ingram (1 Viewer)

It may not have had anything to do with Hightower...but given the context of this game for Hightower and Ingrams subsequent melt down after Hightowers TD, he MADE IT LOOK LIKE IT. (In part)

Which is why you just don't do it. Not the time nor place.

Period.

If i had an employee do that to me, after a decision, in front of other employees, immediate dismissal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Exactly! He's got to go IMO.

I just hope he told Payton that his defense sucks.

Reported wrong.Here is Ingrams incentives.

$7.6M guaranteed (Signing Bonus + 2015-16 base salaries)
2017 Roster Bonus: $500,000 (due 3/11/2017)
2018 Roster Bonus: $500,000 (due the 3rd league day of 2018)
Workout Bonus: $100,000
2018 Voids if he makes the pro bowl or all-pro team in any prior season
2016 Salary escalator (rushing yards): $200,000
2017 Salary escalator (rushing yards): $400,000
2016 Restructure: $2.235M/3 years

Thanks for the correction.

Yeah, I guess it's a Pro Bowl deal then. You can take that what you will if that's the case (i.e. his contract ending sooner with us).

I think this is too much about nothing. I love that Mark wants the ball, and I like that Sean went to talk to him. They wii have a chat during the week and that would be it.

It is nonsense to think of trading or switching the second best runner in yards per carry this year when we have so many holes.

mods: thread should get moved back now

What's with our players and the "me me me" lately. We're in position to win, this game means something to Hightower - quit whining.

If it means so much to Hightower..................... isn't that a me first attitude for him? I'm just saying...

I think this is too much about nothing. I love that Mark wants the ball, and I like that Sean went to talk to him. They wii have a chat during the week and that would be it.

It is nonsense to think of trading or switching the second best runner in yards per carry this year when we have so many holes.

:worthy:

I'll say it again, I loved it. Here's a guy who is as tired of all the substitutions as most of you all are and yet he should be cut or traded? :jpshakehead: I like an angry MI because an angry MI is good for the running game.

A true competitor wants to win. Mark wants to make the Pro Bowl - been tweeting about it for weeks now. There's a BIG difference.
Yeah that's the problem, he wants the Pro Bowl and gets ticked when he doesn't get the ball. He's selfish, wants to put himself before the team...trade him.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Not in the face of SP.

That's what happened.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

So you think SP just consoles him and puts him back in the game if that's really what that was about? I think he gets the bench or sent to the locker room.

You don't cuss out your head coach on live TV. Especially when you are winning and you are barely an above average player.

Please trade him.

That is nonsense. Do you really want to trade the second with the second best average in yards per carry this season?

I don't have any problem with what Mark did. He has been a good soldier and has always have good reactions to adversity.

I like also that Sean went to hom, and surely they will talk more once tempers are cold.

I see this as much about nothing.

Sean completely dodged the Ingram question during the press conference, didn't even offer anything like a "he's passionate", "wants to win", etc jargon.

Hmm.

So you think SP just consoles him and puts him back in the game if that's really what that was about? I think he gets the bench or sent to the locker room.

That is 100% what it was about. He was yelling at Payton
"F that!" and "That's BS!"

It was as obvious as anything could possibly be.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom