Mark Ingram (1 Viewer)

nosaints213

ad majorem dei gloriam
Reaction score
On the sideline... Tim Hightower got the TD carry, not Mark. And this is after we essentially just won the game.

First Cooks, then Mark. I hate to say it, but it makes you wonder if there is an issue behind the scenes... Not good.

Solid game, great job catching passes, but what is up with being upset with not running it in? This game means more to Hightower than it does to Ingram (Cards drafted Hightower), so why is Ingram playing the baby?

Maybe he owns himself in a few fantasy leagues?

Not good, either way.

*Edit: apparently he's got a TD incentive that he's one TD away from (at least that's what's being reported), which would be another reason he's upset. My thing with that is: what contract has a TD clause for only the first 15 weeks of the season? He's got two more weeks. Calm down. Hightower's facing his former team.

Please trade Mark Ingram immediately. They need to send a message and we need to upgrade at RB anyway. I'm so sick of this me first crap. Trade him, please.

There's no reason for Ingram and Hightower to be splitting carries. I don't agree with what he did, but that's probably been building up. Ingram should be the bell cow.

I don't blame Mark. He's running great today and doing everything right. A competitor wants to finish.

He's nowhere near good enough to be talking to Payton like that.

I don't blame Mark. He's running great today and doing everything right. A competitor wants to finish.

A true competitor wants to win. Mark wants to make the Pro Bowl - been tweeting about it for weeks now. There's a BIG difference.

What's with our players and the "me me me" lately. We're in position to win, this game means something to Hightower - quit whining.

Mark has been hyped in the game and on the sidelines all game long. Was he just being over demonstrative...again...or upset? Upset about what?

What's with our players and the "me me me" lately. We're in position to win, this game means something to Hightower - quit whining.

Why would it mean so much to Hightower? Does he really have to revenge the Cardinals?

Mark has been hyped in the game and on the sidelines all game long. Was he just being over demonstrative...again...or upset? Upset about what?

No no, he was livid. Yelling at Payton, unconsolable by several vets, cursing, pointing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom