Mark Ingram (1 Viewer)

I love Mark's passion for the game. No worries here, I'm sure he'll retire as a Saint.

This. Who cares what he or anyone else says? Mark plays for the enemy now. He, or his words, are of no interest to me. I don’t really care what he thinks. The games and their outcomes are all that matters.
Yup. Dude is dead to me.

Really? He’s one of my all time favorite Saints.And would be here now if not for his agent. Seems like an awesome person and teammate. Also his bond with AK is for real. It’s messed with AK a bit imo. Mark being gone.

Some of you read into stuff too much. Please step away from social media and please take a breath before posting. Ingram has class and he loves to get his team hyped. He did the same here in NO. All love for and from Ingram.

Really? He’s one of my all time favorite Saints.And would be here now if not for his agent. Seems like an awesome person and teammate. Also his bond with AK is for real. It’s messed with AK a bit imo. Mark being gone.
Hump, I want to see the Saints win the Super Bowl. Thats all that matters to me. Mark Ingram is gone. My liking him, or not liking him, has nothing to do with what I want to see happen with the Saints. It's not even a matter of like or dislike, it's irrelevancy. He's gone. Whats done can't be undone. It's all about right now and what's to come.

Hell, maybe I’m reading too much into it but he was even rocking gold cleats during the game today.

This. He’s rocked those gold cleats the last two weeks.

I’d also bet a very pretty penny that he’ll be on the phone with Kamara relaying information about what their game plan against the 49ers was and anything they looked to attack specifically.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom