Mark Ingram (1 Viewer)

I think people are twisting his words about playing with Jackson who he says is an MVP. I’ve seen it said that MI said “finally playing with an MVP QB”. Just what I’ve seen.

Dang why ppl so sensitive when it comes to former players?! Stop borrowing trouble. He played hard for the Saints every snap he played. He's one all in with the Ravens. Good for him! Hope he keeps on winning and we see him in the SB.

Worst case scenario: What if he DID say something? So what?!?!

Look... we're focusing on making it to the Big Dance. Ravens may or may not make it.

:gosaints:

Well I don’t think he said anything intended toward the Saints but if he had it would matter. I like MI. Still pull for him. I could not blame him for being a good teammate for his new team. But if he did it at the expense of his old team, it would matter to me.

Again, I don’t think Mark is that type of person. Just answering your question about what if.

Worst case scenario: What if he DID say something? So what?!?!

Look... we're focusing on making it to the Big Dance. Ravens may or may not make it.

:gosaints:
This. Who cares what he or anyone else says? Mark plays for the enemy now. He, or his words, are of no interest to me. I don’t really care what he thinks. The games and their outcomes are all that matters.

Last edited:
I don’t think Ingram has any ill will at all towards us. Hell, maybe I’m reading too much into it but he was even rocking gold cleats during the game today. Maybe showing us some love by trying to run through the 49ers en route to a victory? ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom