Mark looks like he is just going through the motions (1 Viewer)

Even more funny that as long as you've been a member, you know exactly what people do around here when it comes to a former player we like, that's now on a new team. What's terrible is you acting like you don't that. Or, guilty much? Or, overreact much? There was nothing disingenuous about his interview. Like I asked previously, what was he supposed to be doing during his interview while being asked questions about his new team that he barely knows? I guess he was supposed to be shaking black and purple pompoms and grinning ear to ear...

Rofl at the tough guy who has the nerve to call someone else's post terrible because you don't agree. Good luck with everything bruh!

Yes it stinks! I loved him and Kamara’s relationship. It’s hard to find two backs that feed off each other and end up being that close off the field. Don’t know why it ended up going the way it did and I’m sure he highly regrets how it played out.

You are correct last season started off rough with that bogus suspension. Time will tell the impact of not having him here his team presence will be missed just as much if not more in some ways.

It wasn't bogus

Some players don't realize how good they have it with the Saints, especially if they haven't played anywhere else.

It hits em when they see not all organizations are like ours , and then its too late.
Wow. Having been a season ticket holder since 1967 and remembering when we had trailers as locker rooms on David Drive. I can only smile. You really can’t appreciate where we are now unless you lived through those early years

Lol at whoever said struggling to smile! Lol, literally rolling on the floor with that one. ? A grown man that doesn't know how to build bonds because he's not in a Saints uni anymore. Lol, I'm dead, Mark Ingram is so distraught that he's not playing with his buddy Kamara anymore.??✌
You're being awfully petty in this post, and I don't really understand why. I won't deny that there is a poor habit amongst fans to go out of their way to nit pick former players - in fact, that is why I prefaced my comment the way I did, stating that I expected bias. But, since you say you don't see what the rest of us are seeing, I'll elaborate: If you compare this presser to Ingram's presser the last couple seasons, there is a massive difference in body language, facial expression, tone, and just all around energy. He typically speaks with high energy, to the point he stammers in his speach with excitement. He's also rather jubilant and constantly cheesing when he isn't answering with critical thought. It is typically hard to find him mentioning a teammates name without him hurling compliment after compliment their way. This presser with the Ravens was drab, business like, with little emotion or excitement. He said the right things, and tried to give props to his new teammates, but his answers here fall a little short of passionate, and he stumbles frequently to come up with nice things to say. Mark has been the life of the lockerroom on offense for a while now, so to see that goofy, fun-loving approach absent is alarming.

As I said, part of that is likely the new environment, because most people lose a little pep when they're in a room full of people they've only just met. The comraderie probably isn't there just yet, and will improve over time. After all, I didn't say he doesn't know how to build bonds, or that his ability to do so resides in a Saints uniform. I didn't insinuate anything of the sort either. I didn't say he suddenly forgot how to work hard, and I also never mentioned Kamara. You're kind of reaching to put words in people's mouths here all for the sake of call out attempts, and to suggest that emotional comfort, locker room culture, and personal bonds amongst teammates won't have an impact on a player's potential performance suggests a bit of ignorance on your behalf.

The NFL is a business, and Mark Ingram is about his business, but a happy workforce works with a little more pep in their step. In a game of inches, every extra step matters.

Even more funny that as long as you've been a member, you know exactly what people do around here when it comes to a former player we like, that's now on a new team. What's terrible is you acting like you don't that. Or, guilty much? Or, overreact much? There was nothing disingenuous about his interview. Like I asked previously, what was he supposed to be doing during his interview while being asked questions about his new team that he barely knows? I guess he was supposed to be shaking black and purple pompoms and grinning ear to ear...

Rofl at the tough guy who has the nerve to call someone else's post terrible because you don't agree. Good luck with everything bruh!

None of this makes any sense whatsoever.

Saw the interview on wbal here in Baltimore. He looks down but I'm sure he'll get that pep in his step once the season starts.
His agent should be fired.

Watching it I just felt sad. Sad for us that we lost him, but also sad that Mark didn't have that spark that always made him so much fun to watch. I expected Robin Williams and instead got Walter Cronkite. I hope as he settles in the Robin will reemerge so his new team and new fans will see the giddy-ish guy we saw gameday. I'm gonna miss it.

I don't see what everyone is talking about with Mark? What is he supposed to be doing and or saying? Reach much...he's the consummate professional, he's not going to not try anymore, or turn into a horrible football player just because he's no longer a Saint. I'm guessing some of you are hoping he sucks with the Ravens or just don't want him to be happy because he's not a Saint anymore. I guess it gives some of y'all something to talk about...

Lol at whoever said struggling to smile! Lol, literally rolling on the floor with that one. ? A grown man that doesn't know how to build bonds because he's not in a Saints uni anymore. Lol, I'm dead, Mark Ingram is so distraught that he's not playing with his buddy Kamara anymore.??✌

I agree with the first portion of your post...he is going to give the Ravens 100% and be a leader in the locker room...but he is probably not happy that he will not be playing on perhaps the best offense in the nfl with his friends that he has had for years....don’t think that is a reach at all

I agree with the first portion of your post...he is going to give the Ravens 100% and be a leader in the locker room...but he is probably not happy that he will not be playing on perhaps the best offense in the nfl with his friends that he has had for years....don’t think that is a reach at all
Just for the record: Anyone who isn't in a Saints' uniform, I want them to fail. It only gives the Saints a better chance to win it all. It's nothing personal, I just want the Saints to be the better overall team. Screw everyone else. Just saying.

Just for the record: Anyone who isn't in a Saints' uniform, I want them to fail. It only gives the Saints a better chance to win it all. It's nothing personal, I just want the Saints to be the better overall team. Screw everyone else. Just saying.

I think that is a wee bit too simplistic...if MI and the Ravens are playing any of our division rivals or conference teams we are racing I want them to do well and win....

I think that is a wee bit too simplistic...if MI and the Ravens are playing any of our division rivals or conference teams we are racing I want them to do well and win....
Of course. When it benefits us. Otherwise than that, everyone else who's not in a Saints' uni can suck for all I care.

Okay but they aren’t going to until 2022. Doubt he’ll still be around by then and even if he is I doubt he’ll be playing for Baltimore.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom